Honored Contributor

I started using Bobbi Brown's products so many years ago. I'm not happy she was kind of/maybe "encouraged" to retire. It's hard for me to get excited about watching the shows now. The new representative Rasa (sp?) seems knowledgeable, but I'm not used to seeing anyone else demonstate except Bobbi! Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Agree.  The product seemed 'better' when Bobbi was there.  I think it was the way she sold it - her sincerety shown through.

Esteemed Contributor

That new Bobbi Brown vendor rep needs someone to teach her to look in the correct camera.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom  I've used BB makeup/skincare for 25 yrs., love it and will only give it up kicking and screaming!!! Really don't care who's presenting, but Bobbi did do a better job. Another era. We won't see her again! Meanwhile Jill did a wonderful job keeping the excitement going about the products & filling in where the presenter was camera shy. So happy to see BB back on Q and since everything sold out, I assume they'll be back often. 

Valued Contributor

OT, but I am looking forward to BB starting a new indie brand of makeup based on her vision.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@jazzbabe   Oh, definitely. I assume she signed a "none compete" clause so may be awhile until we see the new makeup. I'm happy w/ BB as it stands as long as Lauder doesn't begin to make changes.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@beach-mom  I've used BB makeup/skincare for 25 yrs., love it and will only give it up kicking and screaming!!! Really don't care who's presenting, but Bobbi did do a better job. Another era. We won't see her again! Meanwhile Jill did a wonderful job keeping the excitement going about the products & filling in where the presenter was camera shy. So happy to see BB back on Q and since everything sold out, I assume they'll be back often. 

@Shanus - I'm sure they'll be back if everything sold out! I got a BB palette for Christmas with shadows and 3 gel eyeliners in it, and I'm enjoying it. It seems like they're keeping the same formula right now, doesn't it? I hope that doesn't change. 

I only saw a little bit of the show tonight. I remember when I first started watching QVC, Jill said during another show (an outdoor one, she was on the patio) that she wore only BB eyeliner. It's good she was able to be the host tonight since she loves the products so much, and especially with the new vendor!

I think I got a BB TSV in summer 2013. As usual, I loved everything. I still have all of my shimmer bricks from way back and still use them once in a while. I wear Scotch eyeliner almost every day! 

Enjoy your products from tonight (if you didn't already have them!) Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

This is all available at Nordstrom for the same prices.  Only great if you want to use easy pay.  Her products are good.   So, if the items you are interested in sold out, you could try Nordy or any  other retail outlet.  Sephora also. 

Trusted Contributor

Not sure if you guys 'n gals are aware.

But many items on here are going going gone.

I always look to see what Bobbi is discontinuing as she does do that a lot! and with beloved items :/ ... Trish McEvoy does this too, both which I love.

I saw some on a high % off on her website and was surprised.

I never buy things going away as I fall in love then they are gone.

MANY items like the sponge skin foundation is no longer going to be made.

It's not fair to me they make it like it's new and it really has not been out maybe a year? and poof gone. It was rather $$ w/no refill so I guess and much competition is out there. However much more is gone.

I think with her leaving things are going! arghh

I still miss my lip color  by BB called Tulip that was my <3 ..now and realy then they bring it out but refuse to keep it on the market yet call it a customer fave returning 'for a short time'  arghh!

So just saying...some things are not new on FNB..I see the products still in Nords online I guess till they run out!

Estee is getting that way over the years! too much gliiter and change when it was faves people loved.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Esteemed Contributor

I loved her make up years ago....might give it another try...