Honored Contributor

Re: The Me Chic Permanent Hair Removal Device on sale now

@Ainhisg wrote:

@SilleeMee @JeanLouiseFinch  I do have a lot of moles.  Most are flat to the skin, but some aren't.  From reading what was posted plus I just went to their website's FAQ, it sounds like I probably shouldn't get it.  What do you think?

@Ainhisg,

If it is possible to work around your moles then I think you should be okay with the device. If you have too many moles to avoid then this device might not be for you.

Respected Contributor

I'm going to think about it a bit more; thank you for the advice!

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Ainhisg,

Yes, once you use the Me Chic as directed, hair is permanently gone. You might, however, experience a few new hairs popping up at some point but these hairs are not growing back from treated areas. They just happen, especially with hormonal changes. Eventually most all of your hair will be gone. The only hair that I have had difficulty removing completely is the peach fuzz on my face. After using the Me chic on my peach fuzz, over time it has been noticeably reduced but not completely gone.

@SilleeMee

How long did it take for you to see results on peach fuzz? That's the primary reason I'm buying it... I never had peach fuzz, or at least I didn't notice it, until a few years ago and I don't like it!

According to the instructions you can use the Me 2 to 3 times a week on the face. Did you use it more than once a week? Did you start out on high or work up to it?

Thanks for your help!

@Tennessee Vol,

I used it twice a week on my face for the first month, shaving between treatments, and by the beginning of the second month I noticed less peach fuzz. On the second month, about week # 5 or 6, I used it just weekly until it was evident to me that my peach fuzz was gone as much as it could be. Now when my light fuzz grows out, it's far less noticeable and not quite so long.Woman Happy

eta - I always used it on the highest setting, never any lower. @Tennessee Vol

@SilleeMee and @JeanLouiseFinch

Thanks so much for your help! 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb