Honored Contributor

The Me Chic Permanent Hair Removal Device on sale now

[ Edited ]

For anyone interested it's on sale now for $159 w/6 VP. It works on all hair and skin colors via IPL and RF. Evine item  310-944 . This thing occasionally goes on sale but not that often.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Me Chic Permanent Hair Removal Device on sale now

Thanks @SilleeMee! I've considered buying a machine like this for quite some time so I just went for it! Evine gives you 90 days to return it so I should know if it works for me by then.

I'll post my progress after a few week.

Thanks again!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

Thanks @SilleeMee! I've considered buying a machine like this for quite some time so I just went for it! Evine gives you 90 days to return it so I should know if it works for me by then.

Thanks again!

@Tennessee Vol  Consistency is key.  I have the same device and had a couple of restarts when I fell off the wagon.  If you stick with it, it works.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

Thanks again!

@Tennessee Vol  Consistency is key.  I have the same device and had a couple of restarts when I fell off the wagon.  If you stick with it, it works.

@JeanLouiseFinch

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee, thanks for posting about the sale. I rarely go to EVINE except to order Isomers so I probably would have missed it. I am so tired of the constant plucking and shaving. I am going to give it a try. 

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

@SilleeMee, thanks for posting about the sale. I rarely go to EVINE except to order Isomers so I probably would have missed it. I am so tired of the constant plucking and shaving. I am going to give it a try. 

@ Montana  Throughout your treatment series, you will have to shave or epilate before the treatment.  As you go through the program, you will notice less and less hair until it's gone.  If you do it in your armpits, be aware that you could experience some itching, but it eventually goes away.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@ Montana  Throughout your treatment series, you will have to shave or epilate before the treatment.  As you go through the program, you will notice less and less hair until it's gone.  If you do it in your armpits, be aware that you could experience some itching, but it eventually goes away.

@JeanLouiseFinch Thanks for the tip. I’ll only be using it on my chin. Those coarse, stubborn chin hairs really need daily removal and I’m sick of them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ Montana

Do NOT epilate. Shave, yes. The hair root needs to be inside the follicle to absorb the light energy and radio frequency in order for it to get to the follicle itself where the follicle needs to be destroyed. If you remove the root then the energy is scattered.

Also, when you cleanse your underarms prior to using the Me Chic, cleanse gently with minimal rubbing or scrubbing. This will help minimize sensitivity like itching or redness.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee @JeanLouiseFinch

Thanks for the tips! I'm going to watch the video and read the instruction book that is online at Evine so I'll be ready when it arrives, around June 6th.  This information is good but having tips from actual people who have used a device is priceless!

Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just now took the time to read this thread.  I've never even considered (or knew much about) a device like this, but I am tired of the coarse black AND white chin hair, facial hair in general, and hair in other...ahem..places where there should not be hair!  I like it that I'm supposed to shave before using it, so I'm not dealing with long hair like you have to do before you wax.  

@SilleeMee and @JeanLouiseFinch...so...I want to make sure I understand.  After the hair is gone, it is permanently gone like in forever?  My mom is in assisted living, and the beautician shaves her face along with other ladies' faces, as they just can't see the hair or manage tweezers/devices any longer.  How nice to not have THAT in my future.  lol

ETA:  I just saw where Amazon has it for $110 but there is only a 30-day return policy.  It is sold and shipped from Amazon so there are no third-party vendors.  What to do, what to do...