Trusted Contributor

Re: The Isomers TSV is active and is only $52.80!

On 2/27/2015 luv pets said: I ordered the TTV kit on auto delivery. That price is too good to pass up the AD. I just know I would regret it if I didn't order it on AD. I have not tried any of the products. I am looking forward to new products. I did receive my ""Goddess"" kit today with the bonus sizes of H Pur and Copper P. I think I am all set for now. I am looking forward to reviews on the Mega Bright.

I just got my Beauty Goddess kit today (YAY!) and I HAD to order the TTV on AD as I had been coveting the glutathiosone for over a year but the price I found to be prohibitive...no longer! Can't wait to try it out...

Honored Contributor

I think I'm getting it too on auto delivery. I have another of her kits on auto delivery but I think I can easily incorporate this or perhaps alternate. It's just too good to pass up
Trusted Contributor

I placed an a/d order as well. Just too good of a deal to pass up. I haven't used Isomers in a few years now so am looking forward to trying out these products.

I agree that Manuela does look good. At first, I didn't even recognize her with the longer hair. You know, as she gets older, her skin looks more and more impressive for her age. She really has a lovely complexion. I was watching just a bit ago and she was very calm and low key. According to my email notice, she/Isomers will be on Evine tomorrow as well.

They did have some fabulous super bargain kits but I refrained. I probably should have also passed on the TSV but it was just too much of a deal to ignore. The products will stay fresh, unopened, for awhile so it gives me time to finish up some of my current skincare.

Honored Contributor

If you use Matrixyl do you also use Glutathiosome and Copper P? Any suggestions for regime using these serums?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I just purchased mine. Don't think too long on it girls because they do run out quickly on her TSVs
Trusted Contributor

Chi- I got her huge Matrixyl a while ago and use it daily and still no dent in that huge bottle..I may have to fill up my bathtub and swim in it so I get total body anti wrinkling (LOL ) I bought some amber bottles with droppers off Amazon and have gifted Matrixyl to friends and family to get thru that bottle...I am thinking I will use the glutathiosome daily at night and use the copper P in the am...maybe a few drops in my stem rejens...wondering how others incorporate all the serums in a daily regime as well...

Esteemed Contributor

Even though I have things to use up (which I am making good progress on), I caved on the TTV and the Immortal set. I only got single delivery on both though.

I also bought a little Toni Bratton piece I've been eyeing.

I was very bad tonight. Can't wait to get it all though. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Krissy_1968 said:

Chi- I got her huge Matrixyl a while ago and use it daily and still no dent in that huge bottle..I may have to fill up my bathtub and swim in it so I get total body anti wrinkling (LOL {#emotions_dlg.lol}) I bought some amber bottles with droppers off Amazon and have gifted Matrixyl to friends and family to get thru that bottle...I am thinking I will use the glutathiosome daily at night and use the copper P in the am...maybe a few drops in my stem rejens...wondering how others incorporate all the serums in a daily regime as well...

Lol-I also bought that jumbo bottle of Matrixyl-filling small bottles, and now I use it either am or pm before the other serums like Vit C or the Stem Rejens. At some point I think all these serums- it's too much to use daily for each treatment so I rotate some of the serums, as well as moisturizers/oils. Interested to read what regime works for others.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

The bottles are so small. Is this a ""try me"" set?
Super Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Chi-town girl said: If you use Matrixyl do you also use Glutathiosome and Copper P? Any suggestions for regime using these serums?

I'm sure you can use them together. I would email them via their website. They have helped me with my routine. I do know that they recommended using the glutathiosome pm and vitamin c stem AM to me but that doesn't really help you much:-)