Frequent Contributor
Hi All -
I follow Dana and haven’t seen much on her social media since June/July. Has anyone seen any news or updates on this lovely woman? I was hoping one of you might have an update. Much love, Bella
Honored Contributor

Re: The Fabulous Dana Bledsoe

I haven't been following her lately, but Perricone is to have a TSV on October 1, I think. So hopefully she will be leading the way on the latest and greatest from Dr. P.  Heart

Frequent Contributor

Frequent Contributor

Thank you, World Traveler Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I like Dana and am inspired by her too. I have been concerned though as haven't seen her on Q lately. The last time Perricone was on another lady was rep. the line.  It's always been Dana before. Hope she's okay.

Respected Contributor

Time is precious to those who are fighting for their lives.  Perhaps she's chosen to stay off social media and concentrate on her family and her health.  I realize people are curious, and feel like they know her because she's a vendor on TV, but it's really none or our business.  This is her life and her battle and she's not obligated to keep people informed.  I know many people keep her in their thoughts and prayers which is very nice.  

Trusted Contributor

Well, she's a customer rep and has been on QVC and other places with Perricone for many, many years.  It's a job she has coveted and says so.  People are curious and can ask about her welfare.  Saying it's none of our business is trite.    

Honored Contributor

@aggravated I agree with you besides that she herself told all of us about her health changes so she has been very open.I am wondering if she is okay too.

Super Contributor

I have been thinking about her as well. The last time she posted on fb it looked like she was having some type of treatment. I think some of us are just concerned because she used to post more regularly.
Honored Contributor

Bless your heart, Dana.  I found out about her illness on this forum and I hope she is winning her battle.  Much love to a sweet lady.

kindness is strength