Super Contributor

Re: The Beauty channel...giggling and silliness omg

Agree here, as well! I am a true beauty junkie and spend way more than I should on products...my indulgence. But I find I can't watch the IQ channel...it seems to be like they aren't taking it seriously as a channel, just a place to be goofy. Guess they want a younger audience but they are losing a lot of $$$ from me.

Honored Contributor

IMHO, QVC is slowly getting rid of the "mature" hosts and replacing them with the goofy younger generation.  Im giving a warning to the "mature" hosts, you will be retiring sooner than later especially the women.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I watched Beauty iQ once during a bout of insomnia.  Never again!!!!!!  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chiclet,   I have never watched the QVC Beauty channel.  I don't have time for all these new channels plus none of them are on my TV (I know they are on Q's website).  I agree with you that it is rude to for the hosts, vendors to be continuously laughing.  Obviously, they need to grow up.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

Obviously the ones that are complaining about BeautyIQ don't understand that it is geared towards being a streaming demonstration channel.  The vendors use it as a teaching tool to use their products.  Yes, they also sell products.  They have all the same beauty products that QVC does.  It is geared toward the millennials.  They are also only live from 8pm-midnight Eastern.

I like the channel and love seeing the products demonstrated.  I also prefer to see it over watching the products on the Q.  Trust me, BeautyIQ is tapping into a younger crowd just as they were launched to do.

Contributor

i love the beauty channel, its light and loaded with info..Love Elise and Alberti..Love all the laughs.