Honored Contributor

The Beauty Spy 3-piece Dark Brown Batti Brow Set - reviews/discussion

Pleasantly surprised - great product! Glad I got it on A/D. Great move by HSN to offer a wide and growing range of K Beauty products under the Beauty Spy umbrella.  

Using it once a week, applying at night, leave on overnight. Eliminates need to fill in/shape brows daily. The TS price was $28, it's only $2 more now if you're interested,  free ship

The Beauty Spy 3-piece Dark Brown Batti Brow Set Auto-Ship®
665-112
The Beauty Spy 3-piece Dark Brown Batti Brow Set Auto-Ship®

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Beauty Spy 3-piece Dark Brown Batti Brow Set - reviews/discussion

I never saw this product how do you take it off? When I wash my face it won't come off?

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

I never saw this product how do you take it off? When I wash my face it won't come off?

@manny2- it doesn't wash off, its like a temporary brow fill/color that gradually fades.

You apply it over your brows and let it dry/set for at least 2 hours, then peel it off. Host Amy Morrison suggested leaving it on overnight as she does. I like the overnight process. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

I’m using right now! Love it!! Use it once a week and I have eyebrows again in the morning. You just pull it off (I leave it overnight). Great product 👍🏼