Honored Contributor

Has some one bought any of these,and are they lasting scents?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

@goldensrbest  Yes I love this brand . I have recommended them on a few past posts. I use only cruelty free brands and read about this brand . I ordered directly from their Canadian site . They are doing amazing work for women in the Middle East , India Hati and Rwanda . I have Noble Rose of Afghanistan  ,  Jasmine of India and Afghanistan Orange Blossom . They recently started selling their contemporary perfume line in Sephora I have Rose Amber . They are all long lasting and get many compliments when I wear them throughout the day. If you love florals I can't recommend these enough 

Honored Contributor

Re: The 7 virtues perfume

[ Edited ]

I have not heard of this brand.  I am currently hooked on Fresh Eau de parfums.  I do purchase a body lotion by Out of Africa that gives proceeds to food and medical attention to women in western Africa.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest  I have 7 Virtues Vanilla Woods. Its a more sophisticated vanilla scent. Its a warm soft scent with few notes of pear, rose, madacagar vanilla, caramel & amber. I would say the sillage is moderate & the lasting power on my skin is 6 plus hrs. The Star is the vanilla. The plus is that not only is it a beautiful scent but the Co. funds education & healthcare. Sephora will give you 3 samples to choose from.......

Honored Contributor

I love the jasmine neroli, it does last all day ,very soft ,just lovely.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.