Honored Contributor

What language is that?Seems to me that it takes a lot of effort to print that.I wonder why someone would message something that more than likely none of us can read.

Honored Contributor

Korean, maybe?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee that makes sense as it was in the beauty forum.Korean beauty is really trending so they might be trying to sell something.

Honored Contributor

I wondered the same thing!!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

If my mom was still here then she could have read it. She was fluent in several Asian languages. It was definitely Asian, either Chinese or Korean but I'm not sure.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee@The print looks artistic and very difficult to master.Your mom was amazing!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

If my mom was still here then she could have read it. She was fluent in several Asian languages. It was definitely Asian, either Chinese or Korean but I'm not sure.

@SilleeMee

Looks more like the Hangeul alphabet -- Korean heavily influenced by Chinese.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

It was Korean. I am not fluent at all, but I recognized the characters. 

It’s no extra effort to type out a message in Korean when you have a keyboard arranged in Korean! Most of us have English language QWERTY keyboards—real easy for typing in English, no? So if a person fluent  in Korean has a Korean character keyboard, they don’t struggle to post messages in that language.

Certainly, it could have been plain old invasive spam. It is possible that the poster hoped their post would be acceptable and did not intend it as offensive or malicious, just hoped it might reach a person who could read it. It’s only spam to us because it isn’t conforming to the board’s convention.

If I’m only growing daisies in my garden, a rose bush is a weed. 

Honored Contributor

SPAM

More Korean SPAM.

Honored Contributor

it's spam

just skip