Regular Contributor

That’s the big IT surprise?

Really, all that fanfare and secrecy for 2 CC creams?  Very disappointing!

Contributor

Re: That’s the big IT surprise?

I agree whole heartedly!!!   Boring and ridiculous, how much to do they made about it!!!

Super Contributor

This is their way of getting rid of the non-matte version of cc cream.  boring.

Regular Contributor

How disappointing. I would like to see more beauty tsv’s as “Starter” kits. A group of items in smaller sizes to try out the line. If I’ve never tried this product before I certainly do not want two of them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’m still stumped by the big deal w/ this “do it all” CC cream. It does not do everything. You still need spf and moisturizer on neck and chest...not going to wear makeup there. Doctors have proven that counting on the spf in foundation is not sufficient since we never apply enough. 

I would also be applying my own Vit. C E serum. So, no steps saved in this “all in one”. I’m shocked that the consulting physicians let these issues slide.

Honored Contributor

The blonde vendor is SO IRRITATING to listen to.😩

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The blonde vendor is SO IRRITATING to listen to.😩

@SeaMaiden   I think they’re all difficult to listen to. “Stepford Wives”!!

Contributor

I agree, a disappointment. My ideal TSV would have been the matte CC, some sort of pore-blurring finishing powder, the new primer, and maybe a lippie. This is just an obvious “get rid of excess product” scheme.
Respected Contributor

I am so happy it's nothing I would want, so I don't break my wallet again. However, they will surely spend way too much time on this very boring offer and repeat themselves over and over and over again.

Trusted Contributor

They have so many IT cosmetics TSV's throughout the year that they are just not special anymore.  I agree this 2 cc creams TSV was a big disappointment.  I don't even use the brush to apply it, I use my fingers they appy Laura Geller's balance and brighten over it.