Occasional Contributor

Re: That’s the big IT surprise?

Maybe a little off topic but watching while Helen "75 year old" model was on. They make such a big deal of her as if being 75 is such an oddity. JT talking and laughing about what she did last night. Very offensive and pandering. I felt sorry for Helen for having to go thru that.

Super Contributor

The Helen is 75 years young schtik.....so over it.  Also Helen making goo goo faces to the camera....aarrrggh!!  Moving her head back and forth.  I can't stand it when they go to her

Respected Contributor

I actually started laughing, I saw so many of our posts saying "if it has the CC it's a deal breaker" and now it's not one but TWO and no other goodies in the kit!! HAHA

Just saved myself some money.  Why would they do this??

Valued Contributor

@alyceschmitt wrote:

Maybe a little off topic but watching while Helen "75 year old" model was on. They make such a big deal of her as if being 75 is such an oddity. JT talking and laughing about what she did last night. Very offensive and pandering. I felt sorry for Helen for having to go thru that.

It seems a bit disrespectful, IMO.  If it was ever humorous, I think it I must have been over that joke a long time ago.

Trusted Contributor

Well, I ordered because I want to try the brush.  I use it almost every day.

Regular Contributor

I think Helen is cute, but have you noticed she doesn't actually do anything except sit and smile at the camera? I believe I have the skill-set for that, so I'm going to apply for that job.

Super Contributor

IT cosmetics is not listed in the Clean Beauty list of companies that produce only clean products.  Why QVC has them on almost every day is beyond me. They must use elements in their products that are harmfull and cheap to use, so they make more money.  Shame on you.

Honored Contributor

@alyceschmitt wrote:

@alyceschmitt   They usually say Helen is 75 years “young” which is really insulting. They rarely refer to the age of other white haired model mostly on w/ Nick and Mally. I can’t remember her name...I’m 71 years old/young, whatever!!!

Honored Contributor

When makeup lines start selling “twofers” or like Mally’s deal with 6 mascaras, it’s not long before that product is dumped and something “new & better” is rolled out.