Trusted Contributor

That Song on Friday Night Beauty

I'm probably the only who hates the music on the beauty show but I find it so LOUD!  I know they didn't consult me, but thought I'd throw it out there. Probably get poofed anyway!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: That Song on Friday Night Beauty

You are not alone!

Honored Contributor

It has to be the same song they play for PM Style.  Disco music and it's run it's course.  The music needs to be changed.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I totally agree the music needs to be changed 😀

Trusted Contributor

oh darn, I put beauty iq on since it looked like Shawn's Accessorize show was going be on till midnight..it seemed.

I didn't hear that FNB was going to be on at all...I watch it and organize my bedroom with it on lol...it helps! 

I do not care for that quiet music they play in the background during beauty iq at all!! it annoys me to no end!!.

Last night I heard during a break on there a tune, an older rock tune and it was not bad Smiley Happy but it was louder.

The background music has no riff - not like old time doctors office music, just this haunting disturbing music and when it goes off it's a better show IMHO!!!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

I agree !  And while we are talking about particular songs to start the shows, the Susan Graver theme song that goes ' I never wanted, now I can't get enough'....."  omg...PLEASE CHANGE THAT !  It's worn out now.

Honored Contributor

I must have developed sound block.I never notice any music during the shows.I notice some briefly at the start...is that what you are referring to?