Valued Contributor

there are no reviews for it, do you think it works? My hair is definitely thinning. 

Trusted Contributor

Don’t know about Hair Max but I have had great results with the Taya Products. 

Honored Contributor

For me hair lasers work. I have been using a Hairmax comb and the I-Grow helmet for quite some time now. My hair has grown back, especially on my crown area and the front part of my hair line where it was starting to recede. Overall hair lasers have made my hair thicker and stronger. I no longer need to use Joan Rivers Great Hair Day powder and believe me I used a lot of it back when my hair was thin.

Honored Contributor

@gulf coast girlwrote:

there are no reviews for it, do you think it works? My hair is definitely thinning. 

Yes they are.  20 reviews for one & 30+ for the other.  Which item # are you referring to?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I have the original hairmax comb and can say it really does work!!  I had hair loss around my temples and had to arrange my hair when I pulled it back but after a few months fuzz started to appear and now I have hair where there was none.  I still use it every other day since it takes so little time. 

Respected Contributor

I  jjust want to follow up on my use of the Hair Max. I bought as the tsv months ago and am very pleased with my results. Definitely have more hair growing on the top of my head. It has taken a while to be sure that I am not wishfully imagining hair growth. Yes you have to keep using and I am committed enough to do so.  Anyone else ready to talk sbout continued results? I love what I see happening. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

I bought it when it was the last TSV, and it DOES work!  I took photos to document my progress.  This is after almost 6 months of use...3 times a week.  I use it while I'm reading things on the computer (like the forums...lol).  It takes a little over 10 minutes.  

August 11 collage.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg, wow, what a difference, I am sure you are thrilled with the results.

Regular Contributor

Moondance - you mentioned Taya products for strengthening hair, can I ask which ones.  Thank you

Honored Contributor

My hair is also thinning. I started using Joyce Guiard's HHS&N from Evine. I have been taking it for 3 1/2 months now. I can see new hairs coming in on my part. 

I also use her scalp detox after I wash my hair. It makes my scalp clean & my hair shiny.

My hair feels a lot thicker. It has not been long enough IMO for my hair to feel so much thicker. All I can say is either the HHS&N or the scalp detox or combination of the 2 makes my hair feel thicker. Must be making each hair strand thicker.

I should buy the Hairmax if it would work for me like that.