Honored Contributor

Thanks to those who recommended Kenra 25 Hairspray!!!!!!

I love it!!! It holds, yet your hair is super soft and for me anyway no huge buildup at the end of the day. That was my biggest problem in finding a good hairsprya was that I would find one that have great hold, but at the end of the day my hair felt coated and just awful, but this is so nice..I went to Ulta and there they had the small sizes you could try which was nice....I remember hearing raves on this board about this spray-so wanted to say Thanks-Finally found my holygrail of hairspray!!!!!!!!

Contributor

Re: Thanks to those who recommended Kenra 25 Hairspray!!!!!!

Not sure if I'm one of the ones who recommended it to you Candle....but I've told a lot of people (online and IRL) about kenra volume 25.  I love it and am glad you enjoy it too! Isn't it great when you find a product that does just what you want it to?

I found out about it from Kate Bryan of thesmallthingsblog.   She has a lot of great tips, tutorials and recommendations.  

Respected Contributor

I love a lot of Kenra products. Their mousse is great!

Honored Contributor

Hmmm .... where is Kenra sold?

Frequent Contributor

I purchased this at Ulta after seeing a demo on You tube. I also read about it here. Love it and would repurchase.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Hmmm .... where is Kenra sold?

Ulta, and they even have trial sizes to try out first!

Valued Contributor

I love Kenra Hairspray too!  I may have recommended it (I often do) but I'm so glad you like it.

Yes, they sell it at Ulta and they have a trial size that I believe is around $7, but it is a fairly decent size and you'll get quite a few uses out of it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Whatever you do don't try Kenra Thickening Spray it makes your hair limp.  Redken Thickening Lotion is far superior.  The best I've used.  

Valued Contributor

I love Kenra25 also. I get mine at the Smart Style Salon inside Walmart. Lots of sales and sometimes buy one get one half. They have the travel size to try but just get the large as you will love it!

Valued Contributor

You can find it on most beauty and drug store type websites. I always buy mine on sale and with free shipping.  Glad you like it!!!