Respected Contributor

Thanks for recommending Laneige lip balm

[ Edited ]

I tried to find the post where it was mentioned but I failed.  

I have used Philosophy Ultimate Lip Fix for several years and I absolutely love it.  I only bought it when it was on sale and I had collected a supply of about 15.  I recently moved and of all things for the movers to lose, THAT box got lost!!  They are around $22 each if not on sale so I wasn't a happy camper.

In the last couple of weeks, I had been trying other balms. I wear lipstick/gloss during the day at work and in public, but when I'm at home, I always had the Lip Fix on my lips.  I NEVER got chapped lips and my lips have remained full, despite the claims from the beauty experts that "when you age, your lips dry up and go away."  No, mine have not.  I credit the Lip Fix with a lot of that.

Anyway, the other things I have tried have all been disasters and I have had chapped lips no matter how many times I applied the other balms/treatments.  I read the comment someone made about loving Laneige so I ordered it from Amazon.  It feels amazing!  I love it already but I've just been using it for a couple of days.  For those of you who use it regularly, does it ever go on sale?  I used to go through a tube of the Lip Fix every 2 weeks so I do like to have a supply on hand.

Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Re: Thanks for recommending Laneige lip balm

I love Laneige lip balm. Last Black Friday, Amazon sold it for $16. I bought 4!
Respected Contributor

@Natureluvr wrote:
I love Laneige lip balm. Last Black Friday, Amazon sold it for $16. I bought 4!

Great deal!  i'll have to keep an eye out for sales like that.  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@santorini  I think it may have been me who recommended it. I love that stuff! I only use it at night unless my lips are really bad. The first pot I bought lasted me almost two years. I just bought my second one two weeks ago.❤️

Respected Contributor

@santorini I've found the lip mask at TJMaxx several times and always stock up when I do.  I recall several people mentioning Laneige during last Christmas holidays and that's when I started using it.  It's my favorite and I have really dry lips due to medications.  Glad you saw someone mentioning it here.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

I discovered them a couple of months ago...Love them.  I have only purchased them at the Sep..... store.  I didn't think of amazon. 

thanks a bunch

Regular Contributor

Yes, it will go on sale an Amazon, especially during Prime Days in June.  The lip mask aka balm too, is even better. I keep a cpl of those little tubs on hand and use it at night and in the AM just before I leave the house. Lasts longer than the tube and is more moisturizing. The balm in the tube is for on the go.  Highly recommend the lip mask in the tub.

Valued Contributor

A less expensive option is elf holy hydration lip mask. Not as good or as thick as Laneige in my opinion, but pretty good especially for the price.
Valued Contributor

@santorini It’s on sale now during prime days $16.80. I recommend the sweet candy flavor. It has the slightest pink tint. I wear it throughout the day as well as at night. I love it!
Respected Contributor

@Natureluvr  Thank you for the heads up on the Amazon deal! I kept forgetting the name of the lip balm I used to love and ran out of and the Laniege sweet candy is the one.  This product lasts forever and I'm glad that I can order it at a great deal Smiley Happy