Valued Contributor

Thank you to the person who suggested mixing oil with the tarte concealer to make a foundation..

I think the poster said they mix maracuja oil with the Tarte concealer but I actually tried using argan oil mixed with my IT cosmetics concealer and it is absolutely PERFECT! It is exactly what I was looking for in a foundation- good coverage, evens out my skin tone and a perfect dewy (not oily!) finish! I have worn it several times now and have gotten several compliments about how amazing my skin looks. Although I use argan oil on a daily basis and use the iT cosmetics concealer in place of foundation sometimes, I never thought to put the two together.

Anyhoo, this is probably the best tip I've ever gotten off this board and am no longer searching for my HG foundation (I love Lancome's teint idole ultra foundation but no longer use it because they test on animals). Thank you thank you thank you! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I am sorry that I could not find that original thread to actually name the poster but I can't seem to find it..