Respected Contributor

Re: Thank you rochelleS

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo wrote:

I use all those too!  I love the SCLV and SMC too!  I use them year round. Isn't the STP just awesome?  I have everything in that scent.  I'm hoping that there will be some kind of set on A/D.  Like that set with the NBT and CC. The RTM , mousse and SC rock too!  My curls shine and bounce!  Hopefully there will be some ODO...like tomorrow,!  

@Suebdoo

I've ordered the edp, mousse and styling cream in STP. The edp and styling cream are on waitlist but the mousse is in stock so hopefully it will ship soon! I received the STP RTM this weekHeart

I hope there is a great ODO tomorrow too!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Tennessee Vol I think you said you have curly hair. I do, and POM and  LAV didn't work for me......hater them actually.  My hair craves moisture though.  FIG, TT and all the summer seasonals!

@Tennessee Vol

I know my BFF used and loves LAV, can't remember her opinion of POM. I'll ask though. When we first started with Wen there was a 3 or 4 pc 16oz CC with 2oz matching rtms. A great way to start the journey.POM, BGT, Almond Mint and I can't remember the 4th right now....have you noticed A303145? The 5 pc kit, a prior tsv in 3 options. The seasonal kit is a good cross section of extremely popular formulas. The price is right with AD available. What do you think about this @Suebdoo? Would you recommend this too? I know the gals on the wen forum had been chatting this up too...

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

I did see A303145 and thought about getting it in the seasonal. I thought the Winter Cranberry Mint was actually the Winter Black Currant but I'm sure the cranberry mint will smell good too. I'm anxious to see if Chaz has a special tomorrowSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Okie dokie, I think I'm sort of calmer now. Had a huge adrenaline rush going on these past few days. Just want to keep my head screwed on straight and stay focused. I had a quick shower using WVM as a body cleanse and the mint in it is very a refreshing pick me up. A quick spritz with my beloved SHP edt and an adorable Linea blouse was the right way to get out the door quickly. Fortunately UPS was a delight handling my business needs and the attorney's legal assistant has been fabulous in the prep for my Monday phone appt. I was still flying from adrenaline and I'm coming in for a landing now. Ommmm....

Spoiler

Dunno what or how this bar appeared. This site????

I have the dry oil duo. I like it but have problems with the sprayer. Same with the texturing mists, these slender bottles have been problematic. I know I must call the salon for advice and replacements as I'm either wasting product or can't get any out. But you'll most likely enjoy it. Don't let my issue concern you too much.

Just spent over an hour talking with my sister. Sorry but this delayed message.

Sounds like you're doing the hair routine as suggested. I  still found a learning curve as I continued initially. Seriously, consider jotting notes, they'll help remember those good, better and best hair results. Weather too, can factor in.

Grrrrrrr. Trouble loading this reply. Good gawd

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS

I did see A303145 and thought about getting it in the seasonal. I thought the Winter Cranberry Mint was actually the Winter Black Currant but I'm sure the cranberry mint will smell good too. I'm anxious to see if Chaz has a special tomorrowSmiley Happy

@Tennessee Vol

Gee I thought the bottle was the Winter "Red" Currant too. Oops for both of us, eh. The WCM is kinda cool though too. It's a crisp cranberry blend with refreshing mint that has an EFFERVESCENCE while you cleanse. It's really neat. I love it and not for just cool weather use. It's great for general pick me up and delightful during hot sticky weather, like WVM is too. You don't have much of that kind of weather in Tennessee though....kidding.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS @Tennessee Vol I think the sets are a great deal....BUT they are going to be older stock.  I don't remember what year they were the TSV...2015/16?.  Personally I would have no problem......I'm fact I ordered some in December when they had them in addition to the reg TSV. I think the classic or rice would be better, only because I personally have to use a classic/rice and a seasonal.  My hair doesn't like all seasonals.

@rochelleS  ummm ohmmmm?  is everything okay?  Sounds maybe something stressful.  As a sister of a criminal defense attorney, I know the word lawyer isn't usually a good thing!  Hope it turns out in your favor!

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo

Are you here? Let me know if you see this asap

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Okie dokie, I think I'm sort of calmer now. Had a huge adrenaline rush going on these past few days. Just want to keep my head screwed on straight and stay focused. I had a quick shower using WVM as a body cleanse and the mint in it is very a refreshing pick me up. A quick spritz with my beloved SHP edt and an adorable Linea blouse was the right way to get out the door quickly. Fortunately UPS was a delight handling my business needs and the attorney's legal assistant has been fabulous in the prep for my Monday phone appt. I was still flying from adrenaline and I'm coming in for a landing now. Ommmm....

Spoiler

Dunno what or how this bar appeared. This site????

I have the dry oil duo. I like it but have problems with the sprayer. Same with the texturing mists, these slender bottles have been problematic. I know I must call the salon for advice and replacements as I'm either wasting product or can't get any out. But you'll most likely enjoy it. Don't let my issue concern you too much.

Just spent over an hour talking with my sister. Sorry but this delayed message.

Sounds like you're doing the hair routine as suggested. I  still found a learning curve as I continued initially. Seriously, consider jotting notes, they'll help remember those good, better and best hair results. Weather too, can factor in.

Grrrrrrr. Trouble loading this reply. Good gawd

@rochelleS

Please don't worry about responding to me... take care of your business and we can catchup when things settle down for you. Be sure to read everything carefully if you have to sign paperwork.

Take care my friendHeart

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@rochelleS @Tennessee Vol I think the sets are a great deal....BUT they are going to be older stock.  I don't remember what year they were the TSV...2015/16?.  Personally I would have no problem......I'm fact I ordered some in December when they had them in addition to the reg TSV. I think the classic or rice would be better, only because I personally have to use a classic/rice and a seasonal.  My hair doesn't like all seasonals.

@rochelleS  ummm ohmmmm?  is everything okay?  Sounds maybe something stressful.  As a sister of a criminal defense attorney, I know the word lawyer isn't usually a good thing!  Hope it turns out in your favor!

@Suebdoo @rochelleS

I still can't decide what to do about trying new CC's... one thing I can tell you is I'm going to get the ODO! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

Oddly my reply with that spoiler in omitted two paragraphs when it posted. That's a first. I spoke a bit about donating, a proud and humble experience but more importantly was my concern and well wishes regarding your migraine. I do hope you're feeling better now!

Had to redo my business run earlier today. Apparently the new copier at the UPS store had a limited amount of pages it could email. Had to reduce the size and resend. Guessing the young lady assisting wasn't aware of this. All fixed now. My Monday appt though has been bumped to later in the week. 

Spoke with BFF re LAV and POM. She uses and like the LAV on her fine but thick curly hair with great results. She like the POM results too but isn't fond of the scent. She mentioned Mandarin Italian Fig and I squealed with enthusiasm recalling when we first received and used ours. We were quite enamored across the board. We both had great hair results, and mine is fairly straight (yet do have some waves since using Wen) with medium thick texture. We both were and still are quite taken with the scent too. There was an edp sampler offered that had MIF included and I really liked it. Another option to consider as you make your way on this journey. Oh, the oil for me was a tad strong, I duluted it but the Remoist is heavenly. I too, have a migraine history so I'm mindful of any potential trigger. Enjoy the show.