Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol

Chaz is on tonite, 8pm with Shawn, he'll introduce the gallons.  You can place orders then, not just for what is being aired! Just a heads up.

Remember that if there's a price drop on anything you can get an adjustment thru CS.

@rochelleS

Thanks! I'll watch for the gallons to be presented and go ahead and order the lip products + 319 that you mentioned earlier and waitlist the STP edpSmiley Happy

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

It's 9pm, not 8. Typo, my fault. See the schedule listed on the Wen forum for the coming lineup. ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol

It's 9pm, not 8. Typo, my fault. See the schedule listed on the Wen forum for the coming lineup. ♡♡♡

@rochelleS

Thanks! You are the best!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

Well, I gave up at 11 pm... I'll order my things when he is on this coming Tuesday at 1 pm.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

Been having some technical difficulty over here. Big pain you know where.

Chaz is on BeautyIQ now, FYI and you've surely seen the posted additions to his schedule.

I released my 2nd Tropical Steal. Have you tried the  cc yet?  Wait till you smell the edp, you will flip!

I checked out your Caron perfume too. There's notes that are similar to the Winter Red Currant! I've got to send you a sample!

Just trying to catch up. Hope you are well and staying cool.

Respected Contributor

Re: Thank you rochelleS

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS 

Oh no! I hate it when I have technical difficulties... I heard on my local news as well as national news that the FBI is recommending that all small businesses and homes with routers turn them off for 30 seconds so they will reboot... something about Russian malware in the router's cache so if you haven't done that you really should. I take online security very seriously!

I ordered the lip kit and the STP edp last night while Chas was on Beauty IQ... I sure hope he gets credit for my order. 

I have not used the STP CC but intend to open the bottle and use it tonight to cleanse my hair and body too. 

I should receive the 613 RTM today and the STP RTM and 613 Body CC duo has shipped but I don't have an exact delivery date yet.

Thanks for wanting to get some of the Winter Currant CC to me... that's really kind of you. I just know I'll eventually order someSmiley Happy

Later friend...

Edited to say, I received the 613 RTM and am disappointed again... it had a Manufactured Date of 3 2015 which means that it was manufactured more than 3 years ago... I know that people say that this is OK since Wen products last 2 years after opening but that's hard for me to believe as I've always heard that beauty products generally last 3 to 4 years past the manufactured date, 5 at the most for unopened powder. In addition I have no point of reference to see if it smells or performs right, plus this product can't be sealed because it already has the sprayer inserted in the bottle...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thank you rochelleS

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol

The best I can share re the 613 rtm is to post your thoughts and concerns on the WEN forum. There are others using this that can offer their input. I appreciate your concerns, especially restarting with the line. I personally have older unopened stock (no 613) that I am comfortable with,  yet you must be too. Try it in the meantime and see what others can share with you. 

Glad you ordered the STP edp and lip kit. Look forward to your comments. And please share how you like the CC too. It's a lighter consistency than the SHP. My hair loves it and my highlights and lo lights really pop with this formula. Very pretty results.

A little update on the STP NBT which you may have already experienced. I find the ultimate dry down to be very softly scented. Extremely pleasant !!! Not pushy whatsoever. The opening brightness, which is delighful, really melds into an attractive summery scent. This is very wearable. Mix a little SHP with this too, they play well together.

Still experiencing problems and really trying not to get too frustrated as I troubleshoot. Yes I reboot too. Tks

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

I received the 613 Body CC and NBT duo today as well as the STP RTM. I haven't used the RTM yet but will tomorrow to freshen my hair. I currently cleanse every two days...

Anyway, I like the body CC and NBT, the fragrance reminds me of Ambush by Dana...lol... Ambush was the first fragrance I wore when I was around 13... i had two older sisters so I grew up quicker because of them! The CC has a different consistency to me and seems to rinse off more easily than the CC's that are for hair. Lemon and vanilla notes are becoming more prominent now.

Oh, I just about forgot to update you on the STP CC I used last night. You already know that I love the fragrance but I think it does a better job on my hair too... it seems fuller and more curly than with SHP or PJP.

QVC is no longer accepting waitlist orders on the STP edp so I'm glad I went ahead and ordered when Chaz was on BeautyIQ! 

Later

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

Sounds like you're liking the 613 body cleanser! I have plenty of the CC which was pert of a tsv awhile back, so I just can't see my way purchasing more...unless I learn something new from

your continued use. Ha! Are you finding the scent agreeable?  I remember Ambush but not how it smelled. Now I know...

Smart that you ordered the STP edp!!! Sure sounds like you slipped in right before the door closed. Good for you. 

I used STP on my hair today. I like it. Different formulas effect my hair color. Meaning some really brighten, others darken or showcase my low lights. My hair looks darker and my silver streaks are like mirrors. It's really very pretty this evening. Did you notice anything like this with your hair? If I recall the PJP brightened my hair overall. I've gotten varying results from different formulas. And must keep notes!

My BFF has hair like yours and loves the rtm on her curls. She also is crazy in love with the mousse too. The lightweight texture is perfect in her FL climate. You'll probably end up trying several products over time. There's a learning curve and you'll find your niche. Did you ever check out the Product Recommender on Chaz's site just for grins? That might be  interesting too. Good to see you on the forum ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

So far I do like the 613 but to be honest it didn't seem as moisturizing as the CC's for hair. The scent of 613 seems a little masculine to me but not overly so... I intend to use it on the nights that I don't cleanse my hair. I'll use the same fragrance head to toe  in the CC and NBT. Once I've used all the 613 body CC I'll decide if I want to repurchase.

I haven't colored my hair for a while now... I'm salt and pepper so I'm not sure if I'll see a difference in color, maybe shine. But nothing sticks out so far. I do find that my curls/waves aren't as defined, hence the following question I posed.

It's funny that you would mention the mousse. I sent an email to Chaz's Customer Service asking which styling product would enhance my curls and they recommended the mousse. They said to use it after the styling cream... so I have put it on my list of things to order when Chaz is back on tomorrow morning... I'm not staying up until 1 am!

I'm thinking about buying another 32 oz CC/16 oz NBT in either the Cherry Blossom or the Honey Lilac... now that you are getting an idea of the notes I like which do you recommend? 76.96 is such a great deal and I'm afraid that my STP's on waitlist might not ship... I'm building my Wen stash.

Pom, Lavender and PJP are the recommendations for my hair.