Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

What did you mean "I'm sure I'll say Ditto once you review it"? Were you talking about me or you with you ordering a 2nd Tropical or me releasing my 2nd on check hold? Not sure if there's a typo in there or not.

I meant that I will no doubt concur with your opinion and say "Ditto" to whatever you write...you have such an eloquent way of saying things!

OK, I'll stop ordering... I did go ahead and order another STP duo because it is now on waitlist and I was afraid that they would stop accepting orders, I also ordered the STP RTM duo... probably should have waited on that.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

Gotcha! I have no doubt I'll love the NBT as much as I adore the rest of the products in this grouping. It's been wildly popular, as you are seeing.

I don't know or have ever read of anyone not liking or literally loving the NBT cream.(s) Welcome to this world of very happy users

I hope you got the Steal price on your reorder too!  The Q will honor lower price and terms for orders placed within the last 30 days. Call CS at 800 367 9444, hit 0, for an adjustment if need be. That $15 can go towards another item. There's sure to be many

coming up that'll catch your interest!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

I did read the thread in the Wen forum about the Summer Tropical Paradise edp... it seems to be a very popular fragrance! The STP edp duo is on waitlist too!

I used the STP NBT last night and could still smell it this morning, neither the Pink Jasmine Peony or the Summer Honey Peach lasted as long on me... 

Thanks for letting me know about quota the Q has... since I'm stocking up on things now I should be able to refrain from ordering until he is on in the future. One would think that all sales would be considered for air time... but that's just my opinion. It's totally insane that Mypillow and IT Cosmetics are on so much... I wonder how many returns they have on these two brands, especially Mypillow?

I absolutely LOVE the STP!!! It reminds me of some perfume that I once wore but I can't remember what it was... smelling it make me HAPPY!Heart

btw, I used the Footnanny cream last night instead of the NBT and my feet aren't nearly as moisturized this morning... 

When does Chaz normally offer the 20 oz NBT's?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thank you rochelleS

[ Edited ]
  1. @Tennessee Vol

Hi there! I've noticed after I can't smell scents on myself others can. That may very well be the case with your PJP and SHP NBT's. I know my clothing and linens hold scent, which is so nice climbing into the sheets. I do spray my pillows with edp too. That's a heavenly way to fall asleep. And some scents do seem to last longer on me than others. Body chemistry? Ingredients? Formulation? Probably some or all of the above. If your Peach seems really really faint I have to wonder if a hot warehouse and hot shipping had an effect. Mine is definitely peachy, softer than the edp and it doesn't wear me, or is too overpowering, yet is definitely there. 

Looks like the Tropical has truly captured your heart. 😚💝💗Welcome to the club! It's so darn popular and continues to be since it's debut last year. Wait till you try the CC, talk about happy hair! I waitlisted my edp and well you read how pleased I was when it arrived. Stock should become available as the big June shows ramp up. I'd purchased a tropical edp at Nordstroms years ago, nothing as nice as this though. Keep your eyes open or just waitlist it. When the shows air keep tabs on the Wen forum. ODO's and special pricing offers are posted. These deals fly! Often styling kits with various combos of styling cream, rtm, mousse, oil, hair mask, CC and more are offered at great pricing to an eager audience. I love these kits and always opt for AD. Also trios of product instead of the usual duos can be offered for approx the duo price. These, I grab too. Sometimes free shipping is available. If you have questions ask here or on the forum. The forum may draw more input as its got such a great group of very knowledgeable and long time users.

I did a Google search and found the 20oz NBT was last offered in Jan for $69.80. In previous years, May and Nov. So this should roll around sometime soon. Again, watching the Wen forum is a great source of this and other offers. I will let you knowwhen I see it also.

Yep, that quota thing is something else but it is what it is and will do my best to be supportive. I don't watch too much on the Q. Its changed so much and i like more informative programing without the silliness or rackus noise. I do absolutely love, love love Linea by Louis Dell Olio clothing and follow his line. His jewelry line is outstanding!!! And his dot com website is really great, sneak peeks, styling suggestions etc etc and an Ask Louis forum where the maestro himself answers questions. Can't imagine Ralph Lauren answering an email. But Louis does! I look at my closet with different eyes because of him.

My Tropical duo should be delivered today. I'll post back...

Oh, interesting comment on the Footnanny cream. Try a little NBT in the mix. See if that'll up the moisturization. Or layer a thin coat over top, or maybe as a 1st thin layer. Play around... later alligator.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

I look forward to your review! I hope you love it as much as I doHeartHeartHeart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS

I look forward to your review! I hope you love it as much as I doHeartHeartHeart

@Tennessee Vol

Well, knowing how much I absolutely love the edp, CC, rtm, mousse etc etc, how could I not like this beautifully scented body cream! I just put some on my arms and while the fragrance is still unfolding I'm initially smelling melon. A fresh mix of very fresh and flavorful honeydew with cantaloupe behind it. It started out bright on me and now it's mellowing with velvety pineapple wafting  in. I'll have to see how the other notes develop with more time. My first impression is this starts out bright but not too bright or even remotely cloying. Oh, now I smell citrus, as if it's drizzled on top. A bit of lime followed by lemon is adding another subtle scent to the mix as it's unwinding. Nice, very nice. This is soft, fresh and definitely not overly sweet. Very wearable and aptly named Summer Topical Paradise! 

Is this close to your interpretation of the scent?

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS

@Tennessee Vol

Well, knowing how much I absolutely love the edp, CC, rtm, mousse etc etc, how could I not like this beautifully scented body cream! I just put some on my arms and while the fragrance is still unfolding I'm initially smelling melon. A fresh mix of very fresh and flavorful honeydew with cantaloupe behind it. It started out bright on me and now it's mellowing with velvety pineapple wafting  in. I'll have to see how the other notes develop with more time. My first impression is this starts out bright but not too bright or even remotely cloying. Oh, now I smell citrus, as if it's drizzled on top. A bit of lime followed by lemon is adding another subtle scent to the mix as it's unwinding. Nice, very nice. This is soft, fresh and definitely not overly sweet. Very wearable and aptly named Summer Topical Paradise! 

@rochelleS

You are much more educated at detecting notes than I... I wish I had the ability to dissect a fragrance like you do. At times I do smell different notes but have a hard time actually associating it with a particular fragrance, that is unless it is rose! Well some citrus too but that's as far as it goesSmiley Sad

But yes to everything you said! I find if very fresh, bright, happy and wearable. 

If you decide you don't want to release the STP on checkhold, try to change it to the Honey Peach that we both know you are crazy about! I use SHP CC to cleanse my hair and body last night and I'll say the scent seemed more robust than it originally did, it is definitely growing on me. Plus it seemed to do a better job on my hair than the Pink Jasmine Peony, but perhaps I didn't use enough of the PJP. It's all trial and error until I get it right!

I'm recording Chaz's show that is early on the 29th so I can see what he is offering this visit. I'll wait until he is on later in the day to order... not fair!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS

@Tennessee Vol

@rochelleS

You are much more educated at detecting notes than I... I wish I had the ability to dissect a fragrance like you do. At times I do smell different notes but have a hard time actually associating it with a particular fragrance, that is unless it is rose! Well some citrus too but that's as far as it goesSmiley Sad

But yes to everything you said! I find if very fresh, bright, happy and wearable. 

If you decide you don't want to release the STP on checkhold, try to change it to the Honey Peach that we both know you are crazy about! I use SHP CC to cleanse my hair and body last night and I'll say the scent seemed more robust than it originally did, it is definitely growing on me. Plus it seemed to do a better job on my hair than the Pink Jasmine Peony, but perhaps I didn't use enough of the PJP. It's all trial and error until I get it right!

I'm recording Chaz's show that is early on the 29th so I can see what he is offering this visit. I'll wait until he is on later in the day to order... not fair!

@Tennessee Vol

lol, I'm not educated, just a sniffer👃😊. If I can't tell what I'm smelling I go by feelings. Bright, sharp, soft, tangy, inviting, round, envelop, entice, cloy, happy, love...you get my drift. You'd be surprised, like I have when you let yourself be taken in. It's very much the feelings I sense first too. Like how rose is so pleasant and obviously makes you happy. I marvel at those who can detect and identify actual notes. Geez, some I'm not even sure how to pronounce. Bottom line is that it'll bring you pleasure and happiness.

Other than Jo Malone, do you have other favorite Rose fragrances?

Now today, the Tropical NBT  has mellowed, it's very soft. I keep nuzzling my arm to a subtle mix of the same two melons, velvety pineapple and citrus. I do not detect a whiff of creamy coconut as I do wearing the edp. Do you smell the coconut? 

I have a lot of SHP. I think I have 3 or 4 stashed and one open. I will double check though. Plus I'm on AD for other scents that can be changed for future delivery. You know I'll never be without this divine fragrance. 

I'm wondering if you are using enough CC? It's best to err and use too much. Too little will not achieve the best results. Chaz started to use a "golf ball " analogy for measuring in the shower. Much easier visually, instead of counting pumps. Two golf balls for chin length, three for shoulder length and so on. Do cleanse twice too. 1st to clean the hair, 2nd to condition. I leave the 2nd on while I leave the 2nd on as I finish bathing then rinse. I then add a half pump (from the 32oz bottle) of CC mixed with styling cream to dripping wet hair, working it in well in sections twisting this into my hair. Do not rinse this out! I blot my hair to rid the excess moisture and air dry. There's a whole 'nuther bunch of suggestions and tips that you'll see when Chaz is on air or just ask if you have questions now. Another suggestion Chaz makes is when first staring with the CC is to cleanse more frequently to acclimate the hair. You will notice the change. Then you'll see the need to cleanse less. This happened for me and just about everyone on the Wen forum has experienced the same. 

Of which, I mentioned you on the forum. I couldn't get your name to highlight so you didn't get the notification. See the Gallons are in thread. Any and all updates are and will be posted over there, including the show schedule, already posted.

Do you like lilac? If so, the Spring Honey Lilac might bee a future consideration. Fresh and green like a fresh garden rain with lilac. Very nice, many state it's a bit powdery too, which you said you like. I happen to really enjoy this fresh floral alot. I have the edp too.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS

@Tennessee Vol

@rochelleS

@Tennessee Vol

lol, I'm not educated, just a sniffer👃😊. If I can't tell what I'm smelling I go by feelings. Bright, sharp, soft, tangy, inviting, round, envelop, entice, cloy, happy, love...you get my drift. You'd be surprised, like I have when you let yourself be taken in. It's very much the feelings I sense first too. Like how rose is so pleasant and obviously makes you happy. I marvel at those who can detect and identify actual notes. Geez, some I'm not even sure how to pronounce. Bottom line is that it'll bring you pleasure and happiness.

Other than Jo Malone, do you have other favorite Rose fragrances?

Now today, the Tropical NBT  has mellowed, it's very soft. I keep nuzzling my arm to a subtle mix of the same two melons, velvety pineapple and citrus. I do not detect a whiff of creamy coconut as I do wearing the edp. Do you smell the coconut? 

I have a lot of SHP. I think I have 3 or 4 stashed and one open. I will double check though. Plus I'm on AD for other scents that can be changed for future delivery. You know I'll never be without this divine fragrance. 

I'm wondering if you are using enough CC? It's best to err and use too much. Too little will not achieve the best results. Chaz started to use a "golf ball " analogy for measuring in the shower. Much easier visually, instead of counting pumps. Two golf balls for chin length, three for shoulder length and so on. Do cleanse twice too. 1st to clean the hair, 2nd to condition. I leave the 2nd on while I leave the 2nd on as I finish bathing then rinse. I then add a half pump (from the 32oz bottle) of CC mixed with styling cream to dripping wet hair, working it in well in sections twisting this into my hair. Do not rinse this out! I blot my hair to rid the excess moisture and air dry. There's a whole 'nuther bunch of suggestions and tips that you'll see when Chaz is on air or just ask if you have questions now. Another suggestion Chaz makes is when first staring with the CC is to cleanse more frequently to acclimate the hair. You will notice the change. Then you'll see the need to cleanse less. This happened for me and just about everyone on the Wen forum has experienced the same. 

Of which, I mentioned you on the forum. I couldn't get your name to highlight so you didn't get the notification. See the Gallons are in thread. Any and all updates are and will be posted over there, including the show schedule, already posted.

Do you like lilac? If so, the Spring Honey Lilac might bee a future consideration. Fresh and green like a fresh garden rain with lilac. Very nice, many state it's a bit powdery too, which you said you like. I happen to really enjoy this fresh floral alot. I have the edp too.

@rochelleS

I do not smell coconut in the SHP NBT but I think I do smell melons and citrus... no pineapple though. But I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it and intend to buy or waitlist the edp when Chaz in on!

My go to rose fragrance is Caron's Or et Noir, the only place I can buy it is from a Caron Boutique in New York.

To be honest, I really don't now how lilac's smell... 

I did use more CC the second time I washed my hair and it seemed to do better... I will receive the 613 RTM on Tuesday and am anxious to see what it will do for my hairSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol

Chaz is on tonite, 9pm with Shawn, he'll introduce the gallons.  You can place orders then, not just for what is being aired! Just a heads up.

Remember that if there's a price drop on anything you can get an adjustment thru CS.