Respected Contributor

Re: Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers...

SO HAPPY to hear that you are okay and on the mend.   Take good care of yourself.

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

So glad you sought help and are now feeling much better. If you are on Medicare, please remember you are able to go to a Podiatrist every 10 weeks to have your toenails taken care of professionally. I took my mom for many years when she was unable to care for her own feet. 

Medicare does not cover routine foot care like cutting toe nails or treating corns and calluses.

They do consider cutting toe nails medically necessary if you are diabetic.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday,

So glad you are okay! Thanks for the update!

https://media.tenor.com/images/9b3c52e330c894473bfeec39636e61d8/tenor.gif

Valued Contributor

So happy that everything turned out o.k   You've been through quite the ordeal! Thank you for giving us an update. Heart

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the update! So glad to hear you're doing ok. Quite a scary infection to have. Hope you feel better soon!

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday  I am glad you are okay and went into the emergency room.  Take good care.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

All is well that ends well.  I dinged another car in the parking lot and have been without a vehicle for a few days because the car rental place was slow to respond and promised me when they would deliver a car and when it was not there that day nor the next, I decided I would go to Facebook and see if I could get results.  It worked.