Trusted Contributor

Re: Thank you QVC.... You are saving me a fortune!

I just ordered from Amazon yesterday, got it today, in a BOX, and wait for it, the box wasn't all damaged.

You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart and
My heart will go on and on

Trusted Contributor

I am going away next week. Seriously, 2 weeks to purchase, ship it, and I get it in time to go away is not too much to ask, is it?

I don't think some items are going to make it to me in time.

They take daysssss to ship, and then I have zero idea where the packages go before they get to me. I have never ever had such bad shipping time from QVC in the many, many years I have shopped here.

I should not have to shop a month in advance for anything. That is just crazy. Not to mention their prices have skyrocketed! I am seeing T-shirts for $60.00!! Who do they think their demographic is? Good thing I don't like most of the expensive stuff, but really, $60 for a T-shirt is so rediculous!

$90 for a pullover hoodie? (as I just glanced up to see on air).

QVC is not even fun or exciting anymore. They are good for background noise if you live alone I guess.

It is too bad because I think they are killing their own company. There is too much competition, with better products and better shipping times,

Respected Contributor

I’ve actually started to use QVC as background white noise to sleep at night! It works.  Sad but true.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I save a ton of money too since I hardly ever watch any shopping network Smiley Happy  Maybe if something is on sale with free shipping I will order. But I am way more careful what I order due to the expensive return costs!

Honored Contributor

Prices are way too high and shipping costs are ridiculous. They are sinking their own ship. 

Honored Contributor

I have not ordered from the Q in the last 7 years, but I have on Evine and HSN, but now that we are taxed on all 3, I try to find what I want on ebay and amazon. 

Valued Contributor

BORING programming with the same 10 products!

Respected Contributor

I’m taking a shopping break, nothing I want/need. Plus tired of tracking packages “in process “.
Super Contributor

I absolutely agree! If I need to purchase anything, I go elsewhere to do so. And, for a lot less money. I get my shoes much less expensive at Macy’s. And my beauty products, I purchase at Ulta. I haven’t purchased anything here in months. Don’t even watch anymore. I canceled my big Q card months ago.