Honored Contributor

She's been arrested so many times. Why don't they keep her? Maybe they can't stand her either.

Respected Contributor

Re: Thank you, Jane Fonda

[ Edited ]

The ubiquitous red coat lol... The zip ties make an interesting accessory/fashion statement, too:

jf4.jpg

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@PickyCindy wrote:

I loved her in Frankie and Grace on Netflix.  She was Grace and Lily Tomlin was Frankie.  Great comedy movie.

@PickyCindy, we have just started watching it. BTW, it's not a movie but a series. Fonda and Tomlin are outstanding.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I am a BIG  fan of silver hair, but I don't think Jane's hair color did her any justice.  She looks best in warm colors.

The silver hair she had was a cool color and it clashed with her complexion. 

She looks better with warm red or blonde shades.

@Carmie, I like her very much, but I do agree with you. It just didn't look right to me, and I couldn't figure out why. Thanks.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Moonlady  There is always one that has to be sarcastic.  You don't have to agree with me but don't attack me personally.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Either a wig or one great colorist. My mother had gorgeous silver white hair. People would ask her who did it. She did hair shows and got free haircuts for years.

She was grey at fifty. It took ten years for her to go silver. I asked my colorist if he could do me as I'm almost all grey. He does dark blonde with highlights twice a year.

He told me that he couldn't do it. He's a colorist at a high level salon; my hair never looks 'bleached blonde.' I'm seventy five but he has a lot of women in their eighties who come in weekly.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Moonlady  There is always one that has to be sarcastic.  You don't have to agree with me but don't attack me personally.

@Katcat1, I thought was uncalled for and just an odd slap. Maybe it has more to do with the topic than with you. But still.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I am a BIG  fan of silver hair, but I don't think Jane's hair color did her any justice.  She looks best in warm colors.

The silver hair she had was a cool color and it clashed with her complexion. 

She looks better with warm red or blonde shades.

@Carmie, I like her very much, but I do agree with you. It just didn't look right to me, and I couldn't figure out why. Thanks.

You're welcome.  When I worked as a stylist I specialized in very curly hair and color.

I was blessed with a keen eye when it comes to color and that shade of gray looks very off to me.

Respected Contributor

What shade would you recommend. My mother had very fair skin with pink undertones (like me.) Her silver white hair was perfect. Sometimes nature wins the game.

I have a good colorist but it's not Hollywood.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie - she was wearing a wig so that may be why it looked off to you.