Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Jane looked stunning at the Oscars tonight.  Her hair was silver in a short, layered cut.  I don't know if it was her hair or a wig but what I admired was her showing a woman at a certain age group can look beautiful not coloring her hair.   Her makeup was impeccable too.  Good for you, Jane.

@Katcat1   Can barely keep my eyes opened from staying up to the end of Oscars. ITA, Ms. Fonda looked amazing especially with her grey hair. I do think she's 80+ years old and looks appropriate in grey hair, but fear you've opened a giant can of worms re: Grey hair...to color or not. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank you, Jane Fonda

[ Edited ]

Forgivness is a wonderful thing. 

" Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better."

Maya Angelou

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Of course she looks great.... that look took major $$$$$.  More power to her....inaccessible/undesirable to most of us. That face is not a result of challenging gym workouts,  We wish.  The wig is the least of it....elite skilled surgeons work wonders

@phoenixbrd   I don't think @Katcat1  mentioned surgery. She was referring to her grey hair. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

Jane looked stunning at the Oscars tonight.  Her hair was silver in a short, layered cut.  I don't know if it was her hair or a wig but what I admired was her showing a woman at a certain age group can look beautiful not coloring her hair.   Her makeup was impeccable too.  Good for you, Jane.

@Katcat1   Can barely keep my eyes opened from staying up to the end of Oscars. ITA, Ms. Fonda looked amazing especially with her grey hair. I do think she's 80+ years old and looks appropriate in grey hair, but fear you've opened a giant can of worms re: Grey hair...to color or not. 

It's really just a matter of personal preference and I hope we allow each other that.  Several years ago, I wouldn't think of letting my hair go gray.  In fact, I said to family and friends ....I never would.  Now here I am strutting around in what I now call....sassy gray hair.  Who would have thought?!

Honored Contributor

If I had $50 for every woman in the room last night who did NOT have some fillers or cosmetic surgery, I'd be a very wealthy lady!!! 

Respected Contributor

Hard to believe she's 82.  She does look fit, fabulous and fashionable.  Sure she's had lots of help, but to maintain her figure and posture, dress stylishly and appropriately, and speak with such confidence is all her.  She is a true Hollywood icon despite what she did in her youth for that moment in time.

I do agree with the other poster though who mentioned that the faces at some point all start resembling each other with the surgeries. As great as she does look, I could tell right away some recent facial work was done as she is morphing into the other worked on faces. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:

download.jpeg

You need a Hollywood celebrity to validate that for you? 

Okay.

I luv Grumpy Cat!!! Cat LOL

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

She was stunning.  I love her and still use her exercise videos.

Honored Contributor

As a 82 year old woman, thanks to really good plastic surgery....she looks good.  Without makeup, not so good, but all dolled up  with wigs and lots of makeup....good compared to the average woman at 82 without work.

she definitely wears wigs. But she looks good!

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Hard to believe she's 82.  She does look fit, fabulous and fashionable.  Sure she's had lots of help, but to maintain her figure and posture, dress stylishly and appropriately, and speak with such confidence is all her.  She is a true Hollywood icon despite what she did in her youth for that moment in time.

I do agree with the other poster though who mentioned that the faces at some point all start resembling each other with the surgeries. As great as she does look, I could tell right away some recent facial work was done as she is morphing into the other worked on faces. 

@jellyBEAN   No way. There were no "pulled tight" surgery signs to me.  She's had surgery by a top cosmetic surgeon, for sure. Also no overly puffed up cheeks from fillers or frozen expressions from overuse of Botox and fillers.