Respected Contributor

She is a perfect example of a woman who dresses appropriately for her age but still looks fashionable and beautiful. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

was checking my insta just now and saw this 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8XutR-pfAP/

a pic of the colorist who did her hair 

he specializes in grey hair, he's amazing

Honored Contributor

Sure she looks great and would with any color hair.  We don't know how she would have looked  had she let herself age naturally.  If not a wig it surely was an expensive custom color and not her natural gray!  Put her in the mousy gray color and style of the average older woman with  gray hair and with little enhancements and makeup like the average woman her age and even younger and she would look way different!!!

I, for one, don't need anyone to validate how I choose to wear my hair - natural gray or not!!  It's called self esteem.

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

She's a beautiful woman, and looked great last night.   I immediately thought "wig" when I saw her.  

Have always enjoyed her acting.  Not an admirer of how she backstabbed the brave kids fighting and dying in Vietnam.  I take her "activism" with a grain of salt.

Honored Contributor

I always thought she was attractive. But beautiful?? Uh, not so much...kind of more on the ordinary side to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Jane Fonda looked beautiful but her face was almost unrecognizable. There comes a point where these actresses start having versions of the same face. Bill Maher called JF the best looking old lady he had ever seen. At 82, she obviously works hard to stay fit and lovely. However, she has had help...from genetics and medical science.

Regular Contributor

Married to a veteran. Can't stand Jane Fonda no matter how she looks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank you, Jane Fonda

[ Edited ]

Jane looked great in that gray wig with the red dress.   I like to see ladies embrace the gray hair, too.  I have worn wigs for many years. ....every color under the sun. For the last year or so I have worn one in a Chrome color and received more compliments from both young and old than I have ever received in all my years of wearing wigs.  It's called  Chrome RT1B shown here https://youtu.be/Y4rYyf0SwnE  

QVC Customer Care