Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thank you, Jane Fonda

Jane looked stunning at the Oscars tonight.  Her hair was silver in a short, layered cut.  I don't know if it was her hair or a wig but what I admired was her showing a woman at a certain age group can look beautiful not coloring her hair.   Her makeup was impeccable too.  Good for you, Jane.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Thank you, Jane Fonda

download.jpeg

You need a Hollywood celebrity to validate that for you? 

Okay.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

She is stunning.  I was lucky enough to walk by her at a march in LA a couple years back.  She is pretty spry, and just so funny and nice.  Her voice is so distinctive for sure. She was talking to someone in back of me and I knew who it was, lol.  She wears wigs a lot.  Or hair pieces.  She does have Gray hair though.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I love her, no matter what anyone says! I think I still have her tapes from a very long time ago!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

She looked beautiful & doesn’t look her age (82) 🥰

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Jane Fonda, 2020 Oscars, Academy Awards, Show

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Of course she looks great.... that look took major $$$$$.  More power to her....inaccessible/undesirable to most of us. That face is not a result of challenging gym workouts,  We wish.  The wig is the least of it....elite skilled surgeons work wonders.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Makeup and plastic surgery can do wonders.  She has admitted to having work done, but gets snippy when someone wants to talk about it.  I would almost bet that was a wig.  It sure helps to have money.

JaneFonda.jpg

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Yes, Jane Fonda looked absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Her outfit took my breath away.

I hope to look that well when I am that same age.

I already remember how much she promoted exercise and good health many decades ago.  It has certainly paid off!!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Let us not forget that she started out looking gorgeous, better looking than most of us. Anything she has had done (plastic surgery, beauty treatments, professional make-up, wigs, etc.) only enhances her original beauty. Even if she had done nothing, she would probably look better than most of us today.Smiley Happy