Respected Contributor

Re: Tested a new mascara today

@JudyL , just wanted to let you know,  I checked LG website,  and the Ethereal blush looks gorgeous,  I put it my cart.  I do see she offers discounts like you mentioned.   Have you tried her eye pencils for the waterline?  I'd also love to try a lipstick,  but that's super picky for me...I only like light pale pinks and nothing frosty.  Wish I could sample something that would go close with that blush.  But thank you...you really know your make up...that color blush looks perfect. 

Not sure if I'll order the tinted spf...another tricky product for me...I only wear porcelain with cool tones...hers looked a bit too deep/w yellow...just hard to judge.

BTW, I really like the eye shadow palette we ordered, I think the quality and pigments are very nice.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin wrote:

@JudyL , just wanted to let you know,  I checked LG website,  and the Ethereal blush looks gorgeous,  I put it my cart.  I do see she offers discounts like you mentioned.   Have you tried her eye pencils for the waterline?  I'd also love to try a lipstick,  but that's super picky for me...I only like light pale pinks and nothing frosty.  Wish I could sample something that would go close with that blush.  But thank you...you really know your make up...that color blush looks perfect. 

Not sure if I'll order the tinted spf...another tricky product for me...I only wear porcelain with cool tones...hers looked a bit too deep/w yellow...just hard to judge.

BTW, I really like the eye shadow palette we ordered, I think the quality and pigments are very nice.

@Dazlin - I am so glad you checked out LG's website and like the Ethereal Rose. Think you will really like it.  Yes, I have soooo many of her kajal liners but can't remember if I've ever used them in my waterline.  The liner of hers that I have tried in my waterline and it works great is her INKCREDIBLE waterproof gel eyeliner pencil.  I have it in her Indigo Night shade and her Graphite which is a gray.  Love both for the upper lash waterline.  If it helps you re the tinted moisturizer, I am light/medium cool toned and I don't find it yellow.  But I do understand that is different for each person and would hate for you to get it and it not be right.

Trusted Contributor

In terms of tubing mascaras, has anyone here tried Blink? I haven't but it gets great reviews, and I know someone who uses nothing but Blink and she has used it for many years. I have a hard time with mascara or eyeliner because both tend to clog my eyelashes; bummer but that's how it is.