Honored Contributor

There are multiple beauty boards and skincare boards on reddit.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - Pretty in Pink! Have a wonderful time at your friend's birthday, and Happy Birthday to him!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

We had a great time, thank you.  Saw lots of people we haven't seen in decades.  The birthday boy still has his red hair (gray around the edges) and his own teeth!  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@beach-mom 

We had a great time, thank you.  Saw lots of people we haven't seen in decades.  The birthday boy still has his red hair (gray around the edges) and his own teeth!  

@monicakm - Sorry I thought it was upcoming! I should have paid more attention!  I had a busy day and evening and no time to turn around. It was an emotional day - we did a service for Ukraine tonight and I wanted it to be meaningful. The birthday boy sounds amazing for his age!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

It's ok!  While turning 100 and still up walking and talking is impressive and important to acknowledge, your service for the Ukrainian people is touching and heartwarming.  I know churches all over the world are praying for the people there.  Several months ago I watched a documentary about a day in the life of a Ukrainian housewife and children.  She was cooking a meal and making bread.  They lived on a rocky hill that I couldn't even see how they made it up the hill.  Lots of goats outside that they used for milk.