Honored Contributor

Re: Terrible Customer Service ... and why my purchases at the Q are way down

I don't order from QVC because I find their S&H prices prohibitive but if I did and at the prices they charge I too would be upset if they sent it US Mail since the cost difference is enormous. as for their customer service I find them very helpful
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/2/2015 Andreatoo said: I don't order from QVC because I find their S&H prices prohibitive but if I did and at the prices they charge I too would be upset if they sent it US Mail since the cost difference is enormous. as for their customer service I find them very helpful

But she didn't choose UPS or pay the UPS rate.

She just assumed it would be sent that way because S&H cost a lot, in her opinion. But she didn't bother to find out or pay attention when she placed her order. That's not QVC's fault.

Super Contributor

For clarity ... the UPS rate was the same as the US Mail rate. No difference in shipping price for this item.

Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2015 free-spirit said:

For clarity ... the UPS rate was the same as the US Mail rate. No difference in shipping price for this item.

So why didn't you specify UPS Ground, if that's what you wanted??? This is not QVC's fault at all. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

(I've been with them for over 20 years and ages ago there used to be maybe a 25-cent difference between USPS and UPS. Now it's always the same, at least for everything I've ordered, unless you want expedited shipping.)