Honored Contributor

Tell me about SKINN and why I should use it, please.

I've been reading the SKINN threads here for awhile and didn't want to hijack the one that is pages long so I'm asking here and hoping that you kind members will tell me WHY...WHY should I look into the line and what's great and all that other wonderful stuff.

I have VERY dry skin, want to keep lines at bay, keep things tight and firm as well as fading hyperpigmentation.

ANY AND ALL info will be fantastic!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Tell me about SKINN and why I should use it, please.

Calling @JeanLouiseFinch !!!! I hope she responds to you. She has a wealth of knowledge on Skinn, among other things.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam I am glad you asked! The question should be really why not?!

I am not super dry, so I love the firming products, plus many other things. Many of the super dry skin gals swear by these products, as it gives their skin a drink of moisture. If you are interested, watch for one of Dimitri's TTV's where you can try out several products for a reasonable price. That is how I started with Skinn. Watch & listen to D present as you know what your skin needs and go from there. 

It sounds like the TTV with the age reset (blue jars) would be a great place for you to start. Then add other products to try as you go. Your skin will thank you, after all what do you have to lose!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Great, effective ingredients, cruelty free (if that matters to you), skincare is made in the USA, top of the line products at affordable prices because Dimitri is also the manufacturer. As for products for dry skin, I will defer to some of the other Dazzlers since I'm not a dry skin gal. But one of the best serums you can use is the Age Reset and it's in a bonus size in the DWP TTV. Additional firming on the jawline and chin, the blue Chin-up, and the Enlightened Radiance Serum for all over brightening. There's more targeted treatment of Hylighten or the other Enlightened Radiance in the little tube (can't remember the name).
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch THank you for this info! Is there a way (other than FB) to get info/updates/show times for his shows? 

Honored Contributor

@sommertime  Thank you! I'll take note of that  and listen during the presentations. : )

Trusted Contributor

I've used SKINN products for quite a few years.  My experience with his products has been good.  I believe he makes a good product and the prices are very reasonable for the quality.

I like his moisturizers, cleaners, exfoliators, serums.  I have dry 60's skin with some wrinkles and age spots.  He has a mattefying seal product that I really like.  It gives you an overall skin perfector look that helps with spots here and there.

I hope this helps you make a decision.

Honored Contributor

You can go to the Evine website and access Skinn Cosmetics under the Beauty tab. Once on the Skinn landing page there is a tab for shows. I get emails from Evine too so you can also get them. I think upcoming show info might be on the Skinn website too.
Trusted Contributor

To add on to @JeanLouiseFinch for dryness I would add one of the oils to the TTV if you purchase it.  Otherwise I would recommend his hydro vital serum and cream - that is targeted for dry skin.  For wrinkles go with DWP (the blue TTV - that's a must with the age reset bonus size serum - that stuff rocks) and for brightening the radiance line is very good.  The benefits of this skincare does not happen overnight, but these are very effective products that work.  I would suggest both TTV's that will be on this weekend if you can swing it.  I use certain products in the a.m. and others p.m. and have seen tremendous changes. Maybe watch some of the demos on the Evine home page and definitely listen to the presentations.  Good luck and let us know what you decide to purchase if anything.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good idea from @nycgrl as I had forgotten about adding oils for dry skin. Even I use some oils on my skin during the dry winter months. I have tried all of D's oils now and find you cannot go wrong with any of them!