Respected Contributor

Re: Tell me about SKINN and why I should use it, please.

[ Edited ]

This is a results-driven, highly effective product line, @goldensrbest .  I've been using Skinn products for many years and have received the best results of any others I've tried along the way.

I realize Dimitri's not for everyone.  Noone is,  for that matter, but he is the manufacturer (not just a talking head), a very hard worker,  and passionate about providing the best, cutting-edge products affordably for his customers. 

Read through this thread for a sampling of answers to your question and you can decide from there whether it could be something you wish to sample.  HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gokat, thanks i really like you, but not sure.I might try the foot care package,i have tried every other foot lotion ,so may give it a try.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you all for your information! I placed my order!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest

That would be a nice place to dip your toe, especially this time of the year when our tootsies are out there and it's so warm.  They could use some pampering.  I know they'll thank you bigtime...since I have and use those items, aside from the brand new peach butter cuticle balm.  You'll have to share your thoughts on that one, if you decide to try it.  Woman WinkHeart

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

@riley1  did you use the $5 coupon??  It helps a little !  

Honored Contributor

I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who replied to my question, chimed in with their own and for all the positive vibes in this and EVERY SKINN thread I read. 

I ordered many kits but looking over them after the last show. it's obvious that only 1 item is a face cream (the Rose Noir Balm); everything else is neck/firming for neck and chest, masks, body, foot, lips and hair. THere are a few ingredients I am allergic to and sadly, those are in the products I most wanted to try (serums and face creams for dry/very dry skin). 

Beyond that, some items will go to my sons and the rest will be used by me and whomever else needs a mask, foot or lip products. Thank you all again for your suggestions and knowledge on the line; I enjoyed myself and am looking forward to receiving and using the products. : )