Honored Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

Has anyone seen the pop-on veneer sets on Facebook?

@ElvisShops 

I've only seen them in some side-ads but I know nothing about them. Are they just for cosmetic appeal or are they actually functional?

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@ElvisShops wrote:

@ElvisShops 

I've only seen them in some side-ads but I know nothing about them. Are they just for cosmetic appeal or are they actually functional?

@SilleeMee I'm not sure. I was hoping someone here had tried them. Smiley Happy

ETA: I can't believe they would be highly function.

Respected Contributor

1. Oval

2. Natural

I do not like the elongated fangs, woops, eye teeth. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

1. Oval

2. Natural

I do not like the elongated fangs, woops, eye teeth. Woman LOL

@kindred cats 

I call them 'canines'. I think that's the proper name for the fanged pearlies.

Respected Contributor

Yes, so right you are!  Also cuspids.  Love your sense of humor @SilleeMee  Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@ElvisShops wrote:

@ElvisShops 

@SilleeMee I'm not sure. I was hoping someone here had tried them. Smiley Happy

ETA: I can't believe they would be highly function.

@ElvisShops 

To me it would seem like food could go inside and ferment, cause bad breath and tooth decay not to mention gum disease and more. I don't think I want them

Probably good for Instagram pics or something along those lines...quick fix for bad teeth.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Oval, for sure.  That's how I like my nails shaped, too (well, technically it's called round, but resembles the oval teeth).  That's my story & I'm sticking to it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Youthful...my teeth are just like these

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  - I had no idea about the different looks!  They are are absolutely good looking.  However, if I had to choose, I'd go with the Softened or Natural.  

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Are they dentures or implants?

@Mz iMac 

They are 3/4-crowns which are sort of a hybrid between a veneer and a full crown.  I'm looking to get my front six teeth done. My dentist calls them the "social six"....lol.

With 3/4-crowns they don't grind away the natural tooth as much as they do with full crowns and the back of the natural tooth is still there with part of it wrapped with a crown. Veneers are only applied to the front and they are not stable.

@SilleeMee  - Many  years ago, I had veneers put on the front 8 teeth.   I had to replace a few of the veneers with crowns.  I've never heard of the 3/4 crowns.

Your smile is worth every penney, IMO.