Respected Contributor

Any recommendations for teeth whiteners?  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Do you have a tray?  I had my dentist make one for $100 and then I purchase the whitening gel at Smilox (online).  They have other things you might be interested in to whiten your teeth.

Honored Contributor

I got a whitener pen called Aurora Glow which i like and works well and didnt make my teeth sensitive. 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

I like SuperSmile and the Smileactives.  

Honored Contributor

I use the Intelliwhite Platinum pen about every couple of weeks. For daily maintenance whitening I use the Maxxgel pens which I started using in place of the Smileactive pens because you get two pens for $13 and I think they work just as good. Walmart has these with free shipping.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I bought Crest Whitestrips recently, and am wowed by the results!  Easy to use, easy to do some upkeep, when needed, and reasonably priced for the effectiveness.

Valued Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

I bought Crest Whitestrips recently, and am wowed by the results!  Easy to use, easy to do some upkeep, when needed, and reasonably priced for the effectiveness.

Another enthusiastic vote for Crest Whitestrips.  They are very effective for a reasonable cost and very user friendly.

Regular Contributor

I've posted this before.  I have used Go Smile for exactly two years.  It whitens so fast and so beautifully, complete strangers stop me to ask what I use.  I originally ordered the system from QVC.  I also buy the brushes for the sonic brush from the Q (4 brushes for about $20).  I buy the whitening gel from Ulta.  The brushing lasts for 2 minutes, pulsing every 30 seconds.  It has a blue light, that I call the "blue light special"!!  I gave my daughter one for her birthday last December, and WOW!  We were "face timing" the other day and her teeth were gorgeous.