Valued Contributor
On 7/1/2014 bebe777 said:
On 7/1/2014 BetsyDoodle said:

BetsyDoodle, welcome to the Wen forum and welcome to Wen!!! Smile

Chaz always recommends the Tea Tree (TT) Cleansing Conditioner (CC) for people with "scalp issues". He's talking about dandruff, but tea tree has medicinal benefits (antifungal & antibacterial) so it can really help rebalance the scalp and keep it healthy. And it's more of a "manly" scent as wellSmiley Happy

All of Chaz's CCs have ingredients in them that are scalp friendly and that are good/gentle for the scalp.

If you are new to Wen you may want to have a look through the Wen 101 thread. Post #4 of that thread focuses on Wen products. The first sub-section focuses on Cleansing Conditioners and there are a number of links that discuss the Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner. -- FYI, the Wen FAQ is shorter version of Wen 101Smiley Happy

-- bebeSmile Wen FAQ - key Wen links - Wen 101 - tips from Chaz Dean Studio

Thanks for the information!! I knew it was scalp friendly, so I got the tea tree and sweet almond mint duo-one for him and one for me!

That's a great place to start for both of you. This Duo is a great value (even compared to the gallons) and both formulas are "universals" which means that most people do well with them!!! Enjoy!!!

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

The value is great. Your getting 32oz of WEN for $10 cheaper than the 32oz size.

Contributor

Good luck with the TT CC, it really is fantastic and I'm sure it will help your husband with his scalp issues Smile

You may want to consider getting him to use the TT oil as well (not sure if he will, as some men don't wan't to get that involved with their hair care routines lol). The TT oil works with the CC to clear up scalp issues and together they are an amazing combination!

Valued Contributor
On 7/4/2014 Aeon said:

Good luck with the TT CC, it really is fantastic and I'm sure it will help your husband with his scalp issues Smile

You may want to consider getting him to use the TT oil as well (not sure if he will, as some men don't wan't to get that involved with their hair care routines lol). The TT oil works with the CC to clear up scalp issues and together they are an amazing combination!

That is good to know about the tea tree oil. He is always open to new things especially if they help his problem. He had eczema as a child and still has trouble with dry skin and scalp. It gets worse in the winter. Thanks for the info, everyone here has been so helpful! Have a great 4th of July!

Valued Contributor

For everyone that uses the tea tree oil, is it sold separately or is it only in a kit? My husband wants to try it too. I am expecting the tea tree CC any day now. Will need to order the oil too.

Respected Contributor
On 7/4/2014 BetsyDoodle said:

For everyone that uses the tea tree oil, is it sold separately or is it only in a kit? My husband wants to try it too. I am expecting the tea tree CC any day now. Will need to order the oil too.

Tea Tree is sold singly and it's my favorite. It fluffs my hair, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and I love the smell. I alternate it with cucumber aloe, which is another good one for guys who may have very oily scalps.

Super Contributor

The TT CC has done wonders for my scalp. It has cleared up all the sore patches and flakes I had. Have your husband give it a try.

Valued Contributor
On 7/4/2014 MargieRJ said:

The TT CC has done wonders for my scalp. It has cleared up all the sore patches and flakes I had. Have your husband give it a try.

That is exactly what he has. The tea tree CC is on its way and I'm on waitlist for the tea tree treatment oil.

Frequent Contributor

BetsyDoodle, welcome to the Wen forum and welcome to Wen!!! Smile

Chaz always recommends the Tea Tree (TT) Cleansing Conditioner (CC) for people with "scalp issues". He's talking about dandruff, but tea tree has medicinal benefits (antifungal & antibacterial) so it can really help rebalance the scalp and keep it healthy. And it's more of a "manly" scent as wellSmiley Happy

All of Chaz's CCs have ingredients in them that are scalp friendly and that are good/gentle for the scalp.

If you are new to Wen you may want to have a look through the Wen 101 thread. Post #4 of that thread focuses on Wen products. The first sub-section focuses on Cleansing Conditioners and there are a number of links that discuss the Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner. -- FYI, the Wen FAQ is shorter version of Wen 101Smiley Happy

-- bebeSmile Wen FAQ - key Wen links - Wen 101 - tips from Chaz Dean Studio

Glad you posted this! I did not know where to start Smiley Tongue You all know everything about WEN! Thank you Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

That is exactly what he has. The tea tree CC is on its way and I'm on waitlist for the tea tree treatment oil.

The TT oil and remoist duo is still available, if you're interested.
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Valued Contributor
On 7/4/2014 sailor moon said:

The TT oil and remoist duo is still available, if you're interested.

That would get the TT oil here faster, how do you use the remoist??