Esteemed Contributor

Re: Taya Hair Care!!!! A350539

[ Edited ]

There's a great Beauty deal today- the larger size of the anti breakage shampoo & condiitoner A350539.  It's a better price (+ free shipping) than it was on hsn ! I'm running low on this - for once, it was an actual beauty product  'need' !! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Taya Hair Care!!!!

[ Edited ]

I tried just about  everything in her Line and I was really excited to get it......nothing was special.

The vendor has beautiful hair....it is genetic.  She flops it about on camera as if we will all have hair like hers if we buy her products.  Her product is no better than any other line.

In fact, I find the Suave brand sold in the grocery store  leaves my hair much more conditioned !  Honestly!  Yes, it has more chemicals in it than her line, but it really leaves my hair healthier looking for the money.

New Contributor

Taya is back!!! On Evine today!!! Product assortment looks good. They will be back at 6pm EST. And then they said at late March!!!!

Respected Contributor

Totally confused me seeing it on Evine.  I thought Taya just landed on QVC and now its move on again.  

Valued Contributor

I love Taya haircare.I was not happy when it moved to Qvc.I knew prices would be higher there.If they sell the company the quality will go down,

Valued Contributor

WOW! More vendors switching shopping channels. It seems interesting to me that these products are a bit simialr to Joyce Giraud products. I was using Joyce products but due to a higher cost, I orered two Tweak-d items that have not arrived yet. If I do not like these products, I will try Taya.

I hope they get more air time.

Respected Contributor

I like the products and they work well on my fine hair.  I was surprised to see it on evine today!