Honored Contributor

I see where Taya is leaving HSN and joining QVC....They have some nice products and their prices were excellent when they were on HSN. Hope QVC keeps their pricing down........

Honored Contributor

Yes, I saw Patricia Velasques (founder) in a presentation of one of her products on the Q one day. She said it's a dream come true for her to be on the Q.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

The prices will be higher and most likely the shipping will be as well. 

Honored Contributor

Always a better deal for the customer when a vendor sticks with HSN.

Respected Contributor

I've been very happy with her dry shampoo and volumizer . Will look for her here! Thanks

Trusted Contributor

With Wen & Nick Chavez she may not get much air time. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I used her volumizing set on my fine hair for about 6 months. It took a while for me to realize I was losing hair- A LOT of hair. I stopped using it, & went back to what I previously used. I even had to use Joan Rivers scalp powder for a while until my hair grew back. 

Honored Contributor

Some time ago I was looking for some new hair products and saw TAYA on HSN. I called and spoke to CS about it; she said she had only heard great things. I ordered and in the end, it wasn't all the great for my hair. 

Hope she does well at QVC. : )

Respected Contributor

I like this line and usually get it on the Taya website.  Not sure why she moved to the Q.  She barely got airtime on HSN.  I don't see that improving.

Contributor

I love the Taya products - have used just about every variety of shampoo/conditioner they sell, and none disappoint...a lot less breakage and hair smells good and is silky...if you loved Ojon, you'll love these products...Wish they would do a TSV of these products instead of the constant barrage of IT, Philosophy, Perricone and Josie Maran ...we need some variety!!!!