Honored Contributor

I love Revlon Colorstay Siren quad.  There are many shades of taupe (like all other colors), and this has been the only one I've seen.  The upper right does come in a few other quads.

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow

Honored Contributor

If @Shanus reads this thread, I'm sure she'll be able to recommend the perfect cool toned taupe.

Valued Contributor

@cantdrive55 wrote:

Butter London's Driftwood Sheer Wisdom Serum Shadow is very nice.

That color looks beautiful....and it has very good reviews.  I put it on my wish list.  Thank you for recommending 😊 

Super Contributor

@Fressa Can you tell me what pallettes from Bobbi Brown work for you? I have hazel eyes also and always like a good recommendation. Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Swedishmiss wrote:

@cantdrive55 wrote:

That color looks beautiful....and it has very good reviews.  I put it on my wish list.  Thank you for recommending 😊 

@cantdrive55 @Swedishmiss 

I just purchased the Butter London Driftwood cream shadow on their 50% off sale on viewyourdeal this weekend. I'm looking forward to receiving mine. Lots and lots of 5☆ reviews on this line of cream shadow from BL.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the Urban Decay Naked palettes.

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Swedishmiss wrote:

@cantdrive55 wrote:

@cantdrive55 @Swedishmiss 

I just purchased the Butter London Driftwood cream shadow on their 50% off sale on viewyourdeal this weekend. I'm looking forward to receiving mine. Lots and lots of 5☆ reviews on this line of cream shadow from BL.

Darn...it looks like I missed the sale on viewyourdeal ☹️. I just went there, and it doesn’t show anything from Butter London.

Super Contributor

@Swedishmiss I'm glad you like it & sorry you missed the sale. Butter London has frequent sales on their website, if you want to sign up for their emails.

Esteemed Contributor

@Swedishmiss 

There is 20% off on the Butter London site. I also purchased their Shell Pink eyeshadow, plus some lipsticks, which have become a favorite of mine also. They have fast shipping.

Honored Contributor

Re: Taupe, anyone?

[ Edited ]

@Quinny wrote:

I use taupe eyeshadow on my blue eyes, always have, always will. Unfortunately, the cool-toned taupe eyeshadow I've used and loved for the last several years has been discontinued.

I would love to know your favorite cool-toned taupe eyeshadow.  I prefer cream eyeshadow, though I'm not opposed to the silkier pressed powder formulations. 

@Quinny   I recently discovered NUDESTIX. They're at Sephora and other stores. Cool toned taupes are great w/ blue eyes, but please be open to leaning towards other shades that are also cool neutrals that are close to a taupe look like camel, apricot, etc. I think you'll be surprised how bright your blue eyes look. I always prefer a palette so I can mix a few shades to get what I like. A neutral palette allows you to add a cream or ivory to almost any medium cool brown to achieve a taupe...many more possibilities than a single shadow.