Respected Contributor

Tati released the latest in her makeup line.  It is a duo - one large and one small - powder puff.  Check it out on Youtube.  

I'm taking a pass.  Not totally convinced about the purpose of this product over brushes and blenders.

What do you think?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

My DH and I recently switched to streaming tv and dropped our cable so sometimes, there just isn't anything on.  Because of that, I recently began watching some of these YouTube beauty videos and Tati is one I recently started to watch.

I'm happy for her that she was able to get a business off the ground and I wish her much success.  I saw the video launching this Blendiful product and have no interest.

Respected Contributor
It’s like a micro-fiber powder puff!
Trusted Contributor

This is NOT like a standard powder puff!  I wasn't sure how much I'd like it, but I like Tati and wanted to support her.  After using it a couple of times, I have to say that I LOVE it.

I used it to apply face primer, eye primer, cream contour (under foundation), liquid foundation, concealer, powder bronzer and powder blush.  Wanted to do a full face to see how it worked with each type of product.

I need a full coverage foundation and usually use a brush because a sponge sheers it out too much.  I normally use a beauty blender for concealer and to help all my makeup blend when I'm finished.  The Blendiful worked better than all of my brushes and my sponges.  It was so fast, especially with foundation (and it doesn't absorb product like the beauty blender does).  Everything is so smooth and blended.

When I think of the hundreds of dollars I have spent on brushes and sponges - this was only $18 for a large and small one.  I'm curious to see how it holds up after multiple washings.  I'd definitely recommend giving it a try if you wear face makeup.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of hers anymore so this won't be on my radar. I'm sure she'll appreciate your purchase though.