Respected Contributor

Re: Tati Westbrook is Back :)

@juperier3 wrote:

@scatcat , sadly you are definitely "totally wrong." I assume you've watched her new video by now. It provides the highlights. The second lawsuit analysis offered a multi-hour mini series on social media. To me she proved herself to be a class act by keeping her mouth shut. 

@juperier3 

I assume you haven't watched the videos where she says she wants a baby and it wasn't happening.

Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@juperier3 wrote:

@scatcat To me she proved herself to be a class act by keeping her mouth shut. 

@juperier3  If she was a class act, she wouldn't have done what she did during and after her friendship with James Charles. 

I'm not a fan of him either, but she clearly was motivated by revenge.  If she honestly felt like he was a threat to others, she would've--or should've--said something about him sooner.  Instead, she remained friends with him, kept receipts and waited until he hurt her feelings to try to destroy him. 

At the very least, she could've distanced herself from him and avoided the drama and trouble, but she didn't.

She and the others she has associated herself with over the years are all about drama, and it doesn't look classy to me.  It looks like a desperate attempt at trying to stay relevant.

I agree with everything you said , but she made some mistakes in how she handled it , in the heat of the moment , i think she has learned her lesson ,  because she almost lost everything , and death threats on top of it all. have we not all been so mad we said things we shouldn't , but 10 million people didn't witness it , and then have to live it down.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@juperier3 wrote:

@scatcat To me she proved herself to be a class act by keeping her mouth shut. 

@juperier3  If she was a class act, she wouldn't have done what she did during and after her friendship with James Charles. 

I'm not a fan of him either, but she clearly was motivated by revenge.  If she honestly felt like he was a threat to others, she would've--or should've--said something about him sooner.  Instead, she remained friends with him, kept receipts and waited until he hurt her feelings to try to destroy him. 

At the very least, she could've distanced herself from him and avoided the drama and trouble, but she didn't.

She and the others she has associated herself with over the years are all about drama, and it doesn't look classy to me.  It looks like a desperate attempt at trying to stay relevant.

I agree with everything you said , but she made some mistakes in how she handled it , in the heat of the moment , i think she has learned her lesson ,  because she almost lost everything , and death threats on top of it all. have we not all been so mad we said things we shouldn't , but 10 million people didn't witness it , and then have to live it down.

@MW in Iowa  I've never accused someone of being a sexual deviant on a national platform...over a dispute about vitamins.  Have you?

Besides the seriousness of the accusations and the ludicrous reason for doing it, this was not an "in the heat of the moment" thing.  She obviously was keeping track of what he was allegedly doing for quite some time, but she waited to ring the alarm until after he endorsed someone else's vitamins.  Not only that, but she didn't spontaneously vent it on Twitter...she sat down and made a video which then took time to edit.  That's not a mistake, that's a calculated decision.  

The fact that 10 million people witnessed this calculated attempt to ruin someone else's career is her fault.  She tried to get someone else "cancelled" and it backfired.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

I'm sure she (and the others) said and did things they wish they hadn't.  I don't and won't watch the others involved and it has nothing to do with the Tati situation.  I can only hope she is sincere in her comeback video.  We've all made mistakes.  The true crime is to not learn from them.  I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.  Wouldn't it be a sad world if there was no forgiveness.