Honored Contributor

Just wanted to let those of you who might have watched YT beauty videos, she is back after a year long absence due to some (not so personal) issues involving other influencers.  She is just as lovely as ever Smiley Happy  I've missed her!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tati Westbrook is Back :)

In a weird coincidence yesterday morning, something made me think of her so I googled to see if there was any news of when/if she would ever be back.  I didn't see anything.  Then in the afternoon I was scrolling through Instagram and saw her post that she was back!  It was so nice to see a video from her again, she's always been one of my favorites. I've missed her too Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I thought one of the reasons she left was to pursue having a baby? I could be totally wrong 

I remember her when she first got started with her coupons and physicians formula hauls in her little apt.  I've always enjoyed her videos 

Regular Contributor

@scatcat , sadly you are definitely "totally wrong." I assume you've watched her new video by now. It provides the highlights. The second lawsuit analysis offered a multi-hour mini series on social media. To me she proved herself to be a class act by keeping her mouth shut. 

Respected Contributor

I had been checking the last few months , she waited a year to come back , She has made some mistakes like the rest of us. The biggest was getting in to drama with James Charles , Jeffree Starr and Shane Dawson. I think she has learned some big life lessons.There are some crazy people out there .The lawsuit , shows you never know who you can trust in business. I hope the best for her and am ready for some makeup videos.

Honored Contributor

She is actually the YTer that got me started on my journey of branching out to higher end makeup and upping my makeup game.  I've worn makeup since I was 13 but it was drugstore till I started watching her and then other beauty and skincare videos.  

Honored Contributor

She and her husband separated for awhile due to the stress of all the turmoil/controversy but happily they've found their way back to each other Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@juperier3 

"Less is best".  That has kept me from so much potential heart-ache

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

Me too!  Let the beauty lessons begin Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@juperier3 wrote:

@scatcat To me she proved herself to be a class act by keeping her mouth shut. 

@juperier3  If she was a class act, she wouldn't have done what she did during and after her friendship with James Charles. 

I'm not a fan of him either, but she clearly was motivated by revenge.  If she honestly felt like he was a threat to others, she would've--or should've--said something about him sooner.  Instead, she remained friends with him, kept receipts and waited until he hurt her feelings to try to destroy him. 

At the very least, she could've distanced herself from him and avoided the drama and trouble, but she didn't.

She and the others she has associated herself with over the years are all about drama, and it doesn't look classy to me.  It looks like a desperate attempt at trying to stay relevant.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org