Contributor

Linda thank you so much! I will be ordering this now!

Contributor

Thank you all for your replies...you are the best!

Valued Contributor

I have the polishing powder and camellia oil. Good stuff. Sometimes the oil gets too close to my eyes, when cleansing, and it looks like I'm looking through foggy glass for a minute or so.  The packaging is beautiful! I have given this set as gifts.

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Valued Contributor

I have used every product in the tatcha line except the new eye serum. The only thing I have reordered is the cleansing oil, enzyme powder, and the masks. These 3 products are superior of anything I have ever tried. Tatcha is the best way to cleanse and exfoliate your skin. I think Tatcha serums and moisturizers are just okay, there are others I like better. 

Also, I am on my 3rd or 4th bottle of camelia oil. I dont know why I like it so much. Also, the dewy mist is very nice. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would say start with the cleansing oil  and rice powder .  I stRtd with the indigo moisturizer , then the silk moisturizer , but presently am using the ageless revitalizing moisturizer and love it the best!  Wonderful results!  Qvc has not offered it but once so I must purchase from the tatcha site at double the price but it is so well worth it !!  

Valued Contributor

@rrpell wrote:

I have the polishing powder and camellia oil. Good stuff. Sometimes the oil gets too close to my eyes, when cleansing, and it looks like I'm looking through foggy glass for a minute or so.  The packaging is beautiful! I have given this set as gifts.

This happens to me too! When i have heavy eye makeup, I prefer to use eye makeup remover before cleansing. 

Valued Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I would say start with the cleansing oil  and rice powder .  I stRtd with the indigo moisturizer , then the silk moisturizer , but presently am using the ageless revitalizing moisturizer and love it the best!  Wonderful results!  Qvc has not offered it but once so I must purchase from the tatcha site at double the price but it is so well worth it !!  

The ageless revitalizing moisturizer was an OTO with 4 masks for only $99. That was an incredible steal. Tatch has had several wonderful OTOs! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ruby Woo wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

The ageless revitalizing moisturizer was an OTO with 4 masks for only $99. That was an incredible steal. Tatch has had several wonderful OTOs! 

Yes that was the one Ruby,  now I wish I had gotten a couple at that great price.  At the time though I didn't know I was going to love it this much!  Now will have to pay $ 185,  I don't understand why qvc is not bringing it back it is such a wonderful  cream , nothing like it.  Also no eye cream offered on the Q in this line and there is one avaliable on tat has site.  Get going with that Q!!

Contributor

I decided to try the Camilia cleansing oil and the new eye serum today.  They are pricey so I am hoping I love them.