Contributor

If anyone has tried this line could you please tell me if you liked it, if it worked for you etc.!!! I'm thinking of trying this, but would like to know what you girls think about it! Thanks so much!

Contributor

Would love to hear also. I am thinking of trying it also

Super Contributor

I have been using Tatcha for almost a year.  I originally got the discovery kit for traveling on vacation.  That got me hooked.  I found my skin has never looked better or more refreshed.  I am 66 years young and looking better than I had with any other lines on the Q.   It is worth a try.  Use sparingly as it lasts.   Good luck.

Esteemed Contributor

@out of control wrote:

If anyone has tried this line could you please tell me if you liked it, if it worked for you etc.!!! I'm thinking of trying this, but would like to know what you girls think about it! Thanks so much!

I have been using the line since the summer and just LOVE the line!    I was hesitant at first and had used philosophy and Algenist but just wasn't totally satisfied till I started with Tatcha!  My skin is sensitive and not 20 anymore so needed a product line that would work for me . This whole line is just wonderful , I have finally found the skin care I have been looking for !!!   I have good skin to begin with , but Tatcha has only improved it!!  Give it a try I don't feel you will be sorry!  

Frequent Contributor

Kitty Galore - OK, you've talked me into this! Thanks

I was born with nothing and still have most of that left!
Contributor

Nagrom and Kitty, thanks for your input! What products in this line do you use? What should we start with?

Trusted Contributor

I used to use Skin Medixa exclusively, but tried the Tatcha discovery kit from QVC several months ago. Since then, I have ordered the full size cleansing oil and exfoliating powder from the Tatcha site. Today I ordered the eye cream and I'm going to order the oil and powder duo in the full and travel size, after comparing the cost at the Tatcha site.

I have seen improvements on my face overall and will use up the rest of the Skin Medica and then use only the Tatcha. In the morning, I use the cleansing oil, the serum, then the cream. Nightly I use the oil, exfoliating powder, serum and cream. My face feels like silk. Overall, I just cannot say enough good about it. 

Valued Contributor

I have the Oil & the Polishing  Powder and I really like it. I have to say that after I wash my face with this duo my skin feel so soft and not DRY... I can't understand all the HYPE over PURITY...It was so drying..and I hated the smell..I actually have thrown out at least 2 small bottles of it..I got one in a Philosophy Kit and one when I bought a Clarisonic and each time I said I'll give it another try and in the garbage it went...

Super Contributor

I use the enzyme powder, the camelia oil, moisture rich silk cream daytime, ageless renewal cream nighttime, eye cream,  just got the lip balm....used it today great, dewy skin mist great.   I have tried most of the line .  Ordered last night the new eye serum.   Definitely start with a discovery kit  Or a few basic pieces like enzyme powder and camellia cleansing oil.  Try the cream moisturizers.    Use sparingly on all products.  I like to experiment on more in winter as it gets bitter cold here and more drying.  As I prepare for winter vacation I stocked up on a discovery kit

It will last me more than four weeks.   Good luck

Respected Contributor

This line is pricey but so far I am quite pleased with the products. Some of my purchases have been from their site since the Q does not carry everything for dry skin which I have.

Cleansing Oil

Ageless Revitalizing Eye Cream

Pore Perfecting Sunscreen SPF 35

Soothing Silk Hand Cream

Indigo Body Butter

Sheet Masks

Ageless Renewal Cream (only have the trial size due to price)

Rice Powder

Silk Lipstick

These are all of my favorites from this line. I did have the Hydration Firming Serum and liked it but did not find that it helped with hydration. So I did not purchase once I used mine up. Today I bought the Eye Serum.