Honored Contributor

I have it and have been using it. I also still have my Paula’s Choice primer & IT primer. Honestly, I like them all, so I can’t say that I think Tatcha works better than the other two. Maybe instead of constantly switching back & forth, I need to use it for a full week or two to really determine if it is superior to the others. I just haven’t noticed a dramatic difference after a few times.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I have been using it for a month  now and love it.  It is very hydrating and my make up stays on all day. I love that you can use it as an eye & lip primer.  I will definately purchase another one when I am done with this one.  Alittle goes along way.

Regular Contributor

The silk canvas primer from Tatcha is the best primer I have ever used.  I am so glad I gave it a second chance.  My skin is normal to dry and prone to dry patches and my mistake when I first tried it was using too much.  A small pearl size amount is more than enough for the face and the amount of a rice grain if used as an eye shadow primer.  I always measure the amount and break it on top of my hand before applying it to my skin.      The best thing about this product is that I don't have to wait for my foundation to dry as I do with other primers and I also found out that I need a lot less makeup.  My eyeshadows look so rich with only a single stroke.  With other eyeshadow primers (I have tried Smashbox, UD, Too Faced, etc.) I get long lasting color but need to apply a lot of eyeshadow for them to show and sometimes I get some smudging at the end of the day, not with Tatcha.  I am also noticing that my skin looks amazing when I take my makeup off, I get no pimples and no redness which I usually get from makeup because my skin is very sensitive.  I regret telling my friends that I hated this product because I gave it a second chance and now I am in love.

Trusted Contributor

I ended up buying the entire line for dry/sensitive skin...so far I've not had the best of luck with this primer..everything else I'm loving.

I used to much first time..that's on me. I do notice it dries out my skin and I didn't find it to do much of anything for my pores.

Ive not tried it on my lids or lips yet..going to try it on lids tomm. Wish I knew how to get the best results from it..... its not from my lack of trying..it does make my skin look better without any makeup on for sure though. It makes me feel like I'm not doing something right ?

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Esteemed Contributor

gave me milia sent it back!  Some Of the line I like a lot and use daily.   others either break me out or do nothing

Contributor

I love Tatcha's primer!  There was a little bit of a learning curve though.  I use a little gold spoon to scoop some out, warm it in my hands, then press it into my face, neck and chest.  I also need far less foundation and it stays on all day!