Respected Contributor

@motherinlaw wrote:

I do not see a luminous serum on the Tatcha website. Do you mean the new firming eye product with the ceramic applicator? 

This new eye product is wonderful!  I have been using it for a few weeks now with the ageless eye cream.  Both have a heavenly consistancy to them. The cooling effect of the ceramic applicator on the eye product is spectacular!  Very luxurious products.

My cleansing oil and enzyme powders ( I use two different ones) are staples in my skincare line along with Dr. Perricone.

Had a professional facial last week for the first time and the esthetician said whatever you are using......keep it up!  She could find no wrinkles on my skin and said she would give a lung to have mine! 

Enjoy your Tatcha....it is such an experience to just open the boxes. The presentation is awesome. 

This one

A278304 TATCHA's Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Serum

Great compliment from the esthetician!!!

I agree the packaging is a delightful experience.

Valued Contributor

@motherinlaw wrote:

I do not see a luminous serum on the Tatcha website. Do you mean the new firming eye product with the ceramic applicator? 

This new eye product is wonderful!  I have been using it for a few weeks now with the ageless eye cream.  Both have a heavenly consistancy to them. The cooling effect of the ceramic applicator on the eye product is spectacular!  Very luxurious products.

My cleansing oil and enzyme powders ( I use two different ones) are staples in my skincare line along with Dr. Perricone.

Had a professional facial last week for the first time and the esthetician said whatever you are using......keep it up!  She could find no wrinkles on my skin and said she would give a lung to have mine! 

Enjoy your Tatcha....it is such an experience to just open the boxes. The presentation is awesome. 

Thanks very much for your review of Tatcha's eye serum, @motherinlaw!  I ordered the eye cream, enriching renewal cream and brightening serum from their website on Monday and it's out for delivery today.  Look forward to adding these products into my routine and will likely do so with the eye serum, as well.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a discovery kit from them about a year ago and I liked it.  However, after ordering full sizes from Q I don't and I can't use it anymore.  The cleansing oil does not get everything off my face, and the gentle powder is still way too harsh for my sensitive skin and rosacea.  I'm really gentle with the powder and don't use it very long, but my face just gets red and stays read.  I'm done with this stuff.  I'll stick to my Hydron.

Valued Contributor

The new Indigo powder does not contain the papaya enzyme that the other powders do.  I use the gentle powder at night for an exfoliant and the indigo powder in the morning for my cleansing. 

My skin has become more sensitive too and the indigo powder gives me the cleansing I want without the added enzyme.

Try to get a sample of that if you can.  The retail jar is dark blue in color.

Respected Contributor

@motherinlaw wrote:

The new Indigo powder does not contain the papaya enzyme that the other powders do.  I use the gentle powder at night for an exfoliant and the indigo powder in the morning for my cleansing. 

My skin has become more sensitive too and the indigo powder gives me the cleansing I want without the added enzyme.

Try to get a sample of that if you can.  The retail jar is dark blue in color.

I have seen that the Indigo is for sensitive skin.  I don't think you can get a sample of it without paying for it.  :-(

Valued Contributor

If you order Tatcha from the website,they always offer at least three samples of other products.  Something to consider?

Respected Contributor

@motherinlaw wrote:

If you order Tatcha from the website,they always offer at least three samples of other products.  Something to consider?

Oh I know, I did order the discovery kit from them about a year ago.  I just don't need anything, but would like to try the Indigo and the trial size (still $15.00!) is out of stock.  I am happy with Hydron though and I try not to mess around with trying different products.  My skin is too finicky.

Valued Contributor

My skin is starting to get finicky too but I find that if I change things up every other day or so, then nothing really has a chance to cause a problem.  Sounds strange, I know, but it has worked for me.  Sometimes I will just take a day or two off from everything just to give my skin a break.

My esthetician was good with that approach so will go with that for now. 

New Contributor

I bought it and it is amazing!! 

Respected Contributor

I have been using the indigo powder, cleansing oil and the radiant serum; my hypersensitive skin looks great, no rosacea flare, and I've been able to incorporate my Perricone Neuropeptide as well.

I recd a sample of the ageless eye cream and it has worked wonders on dark circles big time.

I would recommend this line to sensitive skins!