Respected Contributor

I finially decided to try some more Tatcha products.

I have (and love) the rice powder and use the cleansing oil- lovely,  but I have not tried the other products (although I bought them?!?)

I decided I needed more hydration and plumping in the under-eye area.  My diet change eliminated the under-eye darkness but I still have fine lines.

For the last few days I have been using 

Tatcha Luminous serum and Supple cream

under one eye or the other (my usual eye cream on the other) and ask friends or family if they can notice any difference. Everyone noticed a difference!

Even at the 12 hour mark I can tell the difference.

Everyone agrees the Tatcha eye looks less dry, creased and wrinkled.  The Tatcha eye always looks more 'plump'.

I am impressed- I only use a TINY dab of the serum and cream. 

Respected Contributor

The Luminous serum sounds great. Is it just for the undereye or for full face as well?

Respected Contributor

@maestra wrote:

The Luminous serum sounds great. Is it just for the undereye or for full face as well?

Both products are full face products.

I did use the serum last night full face.  This morning- under eye area only with the cream on top.

Super Contributor

I have been using the cleansing oil, rice powder, silk cream, and serum, for about two months  I and others have seen a major difference in my skin.  I am 65 and find this is the best line for mature skin.  My 33 year old daughter uses the product as well and we see an improvement in her skin. I would encourage anyone who is undecided to try the discovery kit.

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Contributor

I have tried the oil and cleansing powder and like them very much.  But it's the silk cream that is unbelievably wonderful!  I have used Perricone products and the Perricone moisturizers are terrific, but the Tatcha silk cream is just heavenly.  Yes, I think the Tatcha high price includes pricey packaging cost but nevertheless, I do think Tatcha is a wonderful line and I hope to try the serum and other items in the future.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tatcha review

[ Edited ]

So glad to see this thread. I was waiting for discussions on Tatcha  Smiley Happy

Meanwhile I began  trying Paulas Choice..............so confused Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

I missed out on the recent TSV because I was on vacation.  I can't find any reviews on it because it sold out.  I already use the cleansing oil and gentle rice enzymen powder and really like them.  I was interested in the supple silk cream moisturizer in the TSV set.  It sells for $150 on its own...however, I can not afford to pay that.  The TSV had 3 full size pieces for $150.  I am so bummed that I missed it.  What do you guys think of the TSV?  Do you think QVC will bring it back?  I was assuming that it was not popular since I do not see any posts about thisd here on the beauty boards.  

Valued Contributor

I've been using Tatcha's cleansing oil and enzyme powder since it was launched at Barney's.  No other cleansing system has worked as effectively for me as this duo of products.  I recently purchased the TSV so as to try the silk cream and it's working beautifully.  Although I use products from various brands (one for more than 20 years), Tatcha has certainly caught my attention and I plan to explore it further.  Very happy I ordered the TSV on auto-delivery!

Respected Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

I've been using Tatcha's cleansing oil and enzyme powder since it was launched at Barney's.  No other cleansing system has worked as effectively for me as this duo of products.  I recently purchased the TSV so as to try the silk cream and it's working beautifully.  Although I use products from various brands (one for more than 20 years), Tatcha has certainly caught my attention and I plan to explore it further.  Very happy I ordered the TSV on auto-delivery!

Most of my Tatcha 'collection' was purchased from Sephora using my 20% off coupons- downside no auto delivery.  Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

I do not see a luminous serum on the Tatcha website. Do you mean the new firming eye product with the ceramic applicator? 

This new eye product is wonderful!  I have been using it for a few weeks now with the ageless eye cream.  Both have a heavenly consistancy to them. The cooling effect of the ceramic applicator on the eye product is spectacular!  Very luxurious products.

My cleansing oil and enzyme powders ( I use two different ones) are staples in my skincare line along with Dr. Perricone.

Had a professional facial last week for the first time and the esthetician said whatever you are using......keep it up!  She could find no wrinkles on my skin and said she would give a lung to have mine! 

Enjoy your Tatcha....it is such an experience to just open the boxes. The presentation is awesome.