Honored Contributor

Tatcha "The Pearl"...You Were Right

So I got this yesterday.  It's going back Smiley Sad  You guys were right.  It covers nothing, just accentuates and brightens my undereye  problems.   I think I'm just going to go back to my tried and true product...IT's Bye Bye Undereye.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tatcha "The Pearl"...You Were Right

I could not get that stuff to blend for love or money!  It was awful on me.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

So I got this yesterday.  It's going back Smiley Sad  You guys were right.  It covers nothing, just accentuates and brightens my undereye  problems.   I think I'm just going to go back to my tried and true product...IT's Bye Bye Undereye.  

@monicakm I have it and like it, but I was fortunate to see a demo by Nancy Hornback.  She warned that if you don't apply it properly, the look won't be good.  So you don't just pat it on, you have to run your finger back and forth under the eye until all the hydrating bubbles are broken, then pat. If you don't do that, it sort of separates.   

Not trying to change your mind, just wanted to let you know since I don't think the hosts make that clear.  I consider myself fortunate that I saw that particular video.

Valued Contributor

@monicakm  I tried that for my undereye bags and it just made them look worse. I am sticking to my plexaderm.  

Honored Contributor

@Tadaki 

Thanks for the heads up!  I will give that a try.  Glad I hadn't boxed it up yet.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Tadaki 

Thanks for the heads up!  I will give that a try.  Glad I hadn't boxed it up yet.

@monicakm I can't believe it, but the video is still there!  The video for auto-delivery is the one that talks about the gliding, then patting.  It will probably be more helpful than my description.  

https://www.qvc.com/TATCHA-The-Pearl-Tinted-Eye-Treatment-Auto-Delivery.product.A344360.html?sc=SRCH

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I do remember when the original owner of Tatcha was demonstrating this. She said, 'don't worry if you forgot your eye cream, this has peptides in it!' So you could keep it just for that and as she said, you can put concealer over it-altho I would wait till it dries down a bit .

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

i always wanted to try bye bye undereye. but im unsure of my color.. does it work well? i think i would 1st go to a place first and check my color. i dont want to have to send it back. i have tanned skin.

Trusted Contributor

@piperbay wrote:

@monicakm  I tried that for my undereye bags and it just made them look worse. I am sticking to my plexaderm.  

how is plexaderm? i been thinking about that also. I'm willing to try anything. I've had bad dark circles for years. everyone says i always look tired..

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

Thanks!  I'm going to work with it a bit more.  It's very emollient and would be helpful under my concealer Smiley Happy