Trusted Contributor

Thank you.  I think I will go direct for the samples and no wait!  I'm going for the medium.   

Contributor

Really difficult to open.  DH had to put it in hot water for a few minutes then he could open it.  I got Soft Light and it seemed a little pink to me.  Do we add concealer on top of it after it has dried down?  I put some IT powder foundation over it.  It looked much better.  I think I’m going to like it.

Do we use it twice a day?  Somewhat confused about that. Will have to go back and watch the presentation again.

Thanks for the help.  I do think if she wants to continue using the medallion she should put it on top.  For those of you buying direst beware there aren’t much if any direction how to open and use.😊

Best, Babe3

Trusted Contributor

I sent mine back. I could not tell any difference with or without. 

Respected Contributor

@Babe3 wrote:

Really difficult to open.  DH had to put it in hot water for a few minutes then he could open it.  I got Soft Light and it seemed a little pink to me.  Do we add concealer on top of it after it has dried down?  I put some IT powder foundation over it.  It looked much better.  I think I’m going to like it.

Do we use it twice a day?  Somewhat confused about that. Will have to go back and watch the presentation again.

Thanks for the help.  I do think if she wants to continue using the medallion she should put it on top.  For those of you buying direst beware there aren’t much if any direction how to open and use.😊

Best, Babe3

Hi Babe3

Are you refering to the Tatcha eye underlight or the silk canvas primer. I have both the silk canvas came with the medallion but not the undereye. I love the primer and use it before any of my make up and the eye underlight I use one a day after i get my make up and then set it all with my IT powder.  Hope that helps.  Seems to work well that way

Deb