Frequent Contributor

If you are a Tatcha user, what do you recommend? What type of skin you have? Do you mix with other skin care with Tatcha or you are using the whole set of Ttacha?

Thank you!!!

Respected Contributor

I have it. I have used it. I am not convinced that it's all it's cracked up to be.

I prefer Philosophy Microdelivery Wash.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Frequent Contributor
I have very sensitive skin and have eczema and had been using Philosophy Purity for years. While watching this being presented one day on Friday Night Beauty, I decided to buy the 4 piece discovery set that was featured on easy pay. I'm delighted to say, it's been a month and I've had no adverse reactions. I love the cleaning oil as it easily removes both my Mally and It cosmetics. It's a great set to try before investing especially today, as it's on Easy Pay....A260209 $52.00.
Honored Contributor

Honestly, I like the "method" of Tatcha, but I think it's just too darned expensive. I found more reasonably priced dupes on Amazon when Tatcha was first introduced and have been very happy with them. The benefits are more for the money and no talc in the enzyme powder. The enzyme powder is also super gentle. If you're interested in doing any shopping around, look up:
Dr. Young Camellia Cleansing Deep Cleansing Oil
Fleur de Lis Rice and Papaya Enzyme Powder

There are a lot of other cleansing/enzyme powders out there as well. I've been looking around and thinking about trying some others, but the Dr. Young oil and Fleur de Lis powder are good places for you to start.

Super Contributor
Sometimes you get what you pay for, and Tatcha is an example of that. It is the most luxurious cleansing experience and I highly recommend it, especially in the final hours of of the F&F sale.
Super Contributor
PS If you compare the ingredients in the Dr. Youngs oil are not the same and the Fleur de Lis is as disgusting as spreading pablum on your face, but to each, his (or her) own.
Honored Contributor
On 12/8/2014 cantdrive55 said: PS If you compare the ingredients in the Dr. Youngs oil are not the same and the Fleur de Lis is as disgusting as spreading pablum on your face, but to each, his (or her) own.

You're right, I believe the ingredients in Dr. Young's oil are better. But pablum? That's ridiculous. You obviously didn't use enough water if you had something like a pablum consistency.

Valued Contributor

I really like the Tatcha Camelia Cleansing Oil.

Honored Contributor

I have tried it and it was a bit drying to my normal to dry skin. I found out it has the drying kind of alcohol in it so that would explain why. But you won't really know if it works for you unless you try it. They have sample/try me kits on their website and QVC too if I'm not mistaken.

Contributor

The oil part was nice, but Josie Maran cleaning oil is just as good. The white powder made my skin very parched and dry after I rinsed it off. I returned it.