Honored Contributor

Not me 

Cute Surprised Emoticon On White Background Stock Illustration - Download  Image Now - Emoticon, Surprise, Shock - iStock

The Tabi Trunk Case ($1200). 

One review...

Somehow Tatcha continues to deliver amazing accessories alongside their iconic products. This beautiful handcrafted trunk is packed with some of Tatchas best products and is a captivating experience to open. The details on the fabric are intricate and shine. Look forward to using for many years to come.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm 

Not me. Although I love some Tatcha products; I am pizzed that they discontinued The Pearl. I still have no idea why they did this. Do you?

I wonder if there was something in it that was questionable. I never read any recall or any explanation as to why.

Im still using mine and have 1 back up.

Trusted Contributor
I was gifted last Christmas with Tatcha face primer and essence.
The essence is ok. I don't think it's the essence itself that's disappointing but the bottle opening. I prefer a spray because it's easy and doesn't waste product.
The primer I have NEVER been able to figure out how to use. At first it would pill on my skin; now I have figured out that I have to pat it into my skin, almost lightly pushing it in. But it doesn't really do anything. Doesn't make my makeup last longer it doesn't make my skin look any better. It just seems to be another step that doesn't do anything at all. I'm sure it was very expensive and a lovely thoughtful Christmas gift. But I do think it is not worth the hype. If anybody out there can tell me the best way to use that to primer I would be very grateful.
Trusted Contributor

SILK-CANVAS_1_v3.jpg

This is it

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS 

I didn't realize they discontinued it.  I still have my original but it's low.  You might be able to find it on eBay from a reputable seller (99.7%+ for me) and lots and lots of sales.  Companies discontinue products all the time.  It's maddening to have that happen when you enjoy a product so much.  Sorry 

Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Midmod 

I had the Tatcha Essence at one time.  Maybe two bottles before changing to something else less spendy and not missing it at all.  First I used Missha First Essence for a long time.  Then, thru James Welsh, discovered 

Dr.Ceuracle

Vegan Kombucha Cream Essence, Cruelty FreeㅣThe most Effective all-in-one serumㅣKorean Skin Care Contains Kombucha, Tea extract 78%, Camellia, Sunflower Seed Oil.

The cream essences are where it's at if your face is as dry as mine.  Then I added to the cream essence with another cream essence from Kiehls

Milk-Peel Gentle Exfoliating Toner

I have never used either one of the Tatcha primers but from what I've read, there is one that most people don't like and one that most do like.  I guess you found the one that most don't like.

Honored Contributor

@Midmod 

Really?  I thought that was the one that people liked.  Like I said tho, I've never tried either one.  My go to for as long as I can buy it is the Hourglass primer.  I never put on makeup without a primer and this is the best I've tried.

Trusted Contributor

HI @monicakm 

I saw this, too and was like- woah! But I do like that offer some really creative and luxury holiday ideas.  It reminds me of the dream book catalogs some of the most expensive store would send out for the holidays.  I think it was Nieman or Nordstorm or maybe Saks.  

On a nother note-- can't believe The Pearl Eye is discontinued.  I still have one unopened.  I don't really use it anymore.  

Honored Contributor

@justashopper 

I know, I appreciate extra special sets like this at Christmas time too.  It's just way out of my tax bracket Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

I think I'll get two, always good to have a backup!