Trusted Contributor

Tatcha Website 20% Off

[ Edited ]

Hi Forum Fam!

I love so many of the products of this line.  I ended up getting the eye pearl brightner (I use this everyday), the book about Japanese beauty rituals and the skin mist.

I really wanted to try the lipsticks. but the reviews here are always iffy.  I think they could be too warm for my skin stone.  I need cool tones, no yellow.  

I'd love to hear what you like and bought.  

I have and sometimes use the silk canvas powder and primer, but in the cooler months.  This summer I have really paired down to Josie Maran oils and the tinted SPF Protect and Perfect.  It took me a long time to give that a chance but I love it.  

Happy shopping.... 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I was waiting to see what the Tatcha QVC TSV was and have both items in stock.  I always have backups because I love Tatcha that much!  It has been the best skin care products I have ever used.  I bought the new Essence, water cream, firming serum, and facial wash at their sale.  

I love their lipsticks and find them more cool than warm.  My favorite product is the rice polish but again, I have backup both the original which I use in the winter and the deep which I use in the summer.

Honored Contributor

Is there any word yet what the TSV will be?  I'd like to try the silk canvas powder and I could use some more of the rice polish.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tatcha Website 20% Off

[ Edited ]

THERE IS A PICTURE ON THE TSV FORUM.

IT STATES IT WILL BE THE SERUM AND POLISH.

NO PRICE YET.