Frequent Contributor

Has anyone used this? I am currently "trying" to love this as a daytime moisturizer but I am finding it is so tacky and sticky. The only other serum I use during the day is Lancome Genifique and I wait till that is completely dry before applying the Tatcha. And no luck. I thought this was supossed to be a light version?

I am using the dewy skin and the other age defying cream along wioth their eye cream at night. Yes, that is also tacky but usually ok by the morning time. 

Really just curious if it is just me regarding the silk cream. For reference I have normal to slightly dry skin, not oily at all. 

Honored Contributor

I’d say it’s not working for you dont try to force it on your skin. 

Honored Contributor

@suburbanone wrote:

Has anyone used this? I am currently "trying" to love this as a daytime moisturizer but I am finding it is so tacky and sticky. The only other serum I use during the day is Lancome Genifique and I wait till that is completely dry before applying the Tatcha. And no luck. I thought this was supossed to be a light version?

I am using the dewy skin and the other age defying cream along wioth their eye cream at night. Yes, that is also tacky but usually ok by the morning time. 

Really just curious if it is just me regarding the silk cream. For reference I have normal to slightly dry skin, not oily at all. 

I assume you are using a sunscreen over it. So maybe choose a sunscreen with a texture you like better. Doesn't really matter that much if your moisturizer is only tacky for a few moments until you apply your sunscreen.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@suburbanone  I agree & not only that it is not as moisturizing as the Original formula. I did not like it under foundation so I used it as a night cream & also found it to be too heavy for a day cream. I used it up as a neck cream. I did save the pretty jar w the gold spoon & transfer JM's Face butter in it to put on my vanity. I have a few Tatcha skin care products I prefer.